Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Whenever I try to change my delay from odd to even on my retail Diamond cart by using Emerald, it always stays even regardless of if it's inserted or not. How come?

RockinX: Not sure why, but try changing the year on the DS instead :)

Shinyshuppet1: On RNG Reporter main window, enter in all relevant information and select Method K (enter in synch if you have one) and then hit generate. Find your spread>>>Right Click >>> Encounter Slots. It should be self explanatory from there :) This is taken that you know how to abuse already - if you don't know how to abuse, ie what delay/frame/seed are then you should check the guide in the front page :)

JRT: I don't believe so. It's been a while since I RNG on DPPt, but if going to the south of that route resets the vs seeker on the NPCs there, then you're good.

@Bakus: I did what you told me and I get 0 results...
ugh... does that means I have to RNG abuse my ID/SID for this thing too??! x(

opps sorry Bakus, I didn't explained what I actually really wanted, I wanted a shiny flawless ditto. ^^

Yep, if you want a shiny flawless ditto, you gotta id/sid abuse

There are the only 6 flawless spreads for capture
PID: 7942ef72 (TIMID, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: d2140289 Method 1: 114, J (synch): 71, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 71, K (no synch): 87) HP DARK 70
PID: e85091a9 (DOCILE, ability 1) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: fb100958 Method 1: 24, J (synch): 1, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 3, K (no synch): None) HP DARK 70
PID: e9375a48 (CALM, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: 8a01082e Method 1: 119, J (synch): 2, J (no synch): 4, K (synch): 2, K (no synch): 4) HP DARK 70
PID: f9426f72 (MODEST, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: 52140289 Method 1: 114, J (synch): 89, J (no synch): 93, K (synch): 91, K (no synch): 89) HP DARK 70
PID: 685011a9 (MODEST, ability 1) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: 7b100958 Method 1: 24, J (synch): 5, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 3, K (no synch): None) HP DARK 70
PID: 6937da48 (MODEST, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: 0a01082e Method 1: 119, J (synch): 4, J (no synch): 16, K (synch): 2, K (no synch): 34) HP DARK 70

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ok I'm confused about something. I went to Pandora's box on RNG Reporter and entered the PID and my trainer ID. I entered 5000 for minimum delay and 5700 for maximum (like it says on one of the first posts in this thread) and the seed it found matches my SID but it isn't the seed that the PID has. Here's what I mean:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll95/Exploitss/idsid.jpg

Is this ok or is something wrong?
Nothing wrong. The seed it shows is the seed you need to hit to get those ids. The seed in pokerng is the one you have to hit when you try to get the pokemon.

Nothing wrong. The seed it shows is the seed you need to hit to get those ids. The seed in pokerng is the one you have to hit when you try to get the pokemon.
So I have to hit the ID/SID seed first and then the one on PokeRNG? And how would this work.. Once you hit the ID/SID seed, would you save and then try to hit the PokeRNG seed? I'm still a little confused.

Are you satisfied with the Adamant 31/30/30/1/29/29 that you got earlier.
If you are and don't want to ID/SID abuse then don't worry about that seed. Use the one that you got on PokeRNGDP.

If you want a more flawless one, you will have to RNG a specific ID and SID to get a 31/31/31/xx/31/31.

So say I want a more flawless one, what would I do from here? I wouldn't mind going with those IVs, but I just wanna learn how to get 31/31/31/x/31/31.

Find a PID in PokéRNG that gives that quintflawless spread you want, and paste the PID into Pandora's Box. There it will give you seeds stating what the delay is, and which ID/SID combo will yield your quintflawless spread, instead it'll be shiny as well.

You would need to use the PID one of these 5 spreads
PID: 878ecc52 (ADAMANT, ability 0) 31/31/31/23/31/31 (Seed: 1c0103b1 Method 1: 259, J (synch): 246, J (no synch): 258, K (synch): 256, K (no synch): None) HP DARK 70
PID: 3f6a3d8a (ADAMANT, ability 0) 31/31/31/24/31/31 (Seed: f6090220 Method 1: 306, J (synch): 249, J (no synch): 273, K (synch): 249, K (no synch): None) HP ELECTRIC 59
PID: c5247904 (ADAMANT, ability 0) 31/31/31/7/31/31 (Seed: a20204b7 Method 1: 200, J (synch): 191, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 191, K (no synch): None) HP DARK 70
PID: a777c735 (ADAMANT, ability 1) 31/31/31/17/31/31 (Seed: 390f02b8 Method 1: 901, J (synch): 876, J (no synch): 882, K (synch): 862, K (no synch): 900) HP DARK 59
PID: a68ffe96 (ADAMANT, ability 0) 31/31/31/17/31/31 (Seed: 0c0e02c2 Method 1: 86, J (synch): 75, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 73, K (no synch): None) HP DARK 59

Then follow the steps from the guide in the first page.

Hey everyone maybe someone can help me out with an issue I've been having all night. As most of you probably are aware the Shiny Dogs are being distributed through Wifi right now and I'm having issues hitting my target frame.

I'm playing Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

I'm trying to hit the seed 6E0F029A which has a target frame of 141, which should be 70 journal flips. Only issue is when I do 70 journal flips I hit frame 143. I thought at first it was a miscount on my part, but it's happened about 10-15 times now and I'm getting aggravated that I keep hitting my target time/delay and that its the RNG advances that are screwing me. For anyone who is wondering I tried flipping only 69 times and got 139 as my frame, which is correct. So I'm at a loss and I come here, hopefully you guys can help

I hit my target frame with Raikou fine 3 times last week, so I'm pretty confident I'm not screwing up my journal flips, and I thought it might be an NPC but for the past 7 times none of them have moved.

Any ideas?

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Here's a brief guide for you guys who wants to RNG Wondercard pokes...

1. In RNG Reporter/PokeRNG, choose Method 1, and choose Any for the nature, because Wondercard natures are always either fixed or random.
2. Enter your desired IVs, as well as min/max delays, and max frame.
3. After the program displays the results, take note of the Method 1 frame, and add 2, to make it your Wondercard frame for that set of IVs you desired.

In HG/SS, the PokeMarts without twitchy NPCs are either in Cerulean or Fuchsia City.
But in DPPt, all of them have NPCs, although some only have 1.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
RockinX: Not sure why, but try changing the year on the DS instead :)
If I change the year on the DS, then in RNG Reported it would also change. This doesn't happen on my Japanese SoulSilver cart.

Hey everyone maybe someone can help me out with an issue I've been having all night. As most of you probably are aware the Shiny Dogs are being distributed through Wifi right now and I'm having issues hitting my target frame.

I'm trying to hit the seed 6E0F029A which has a target frame of 141, which should be 70 journal flips. Only issue is when I do 70 journal flips I hit frame 143. I thought at first it was a miscount on my part, but it's happened about 10-15 times now and I'm getting aggravated that I keep hitting my target time/delay and that its the RNG advances that are screwing me. For anyone who is wondering I tried flipping only 69 times and got 139 as my frame, which is correct. So I'm at a loss and I come here, hopefully you guys can help

I hit my target frame with Raikou fine 3 times last week, so I'm pretty confident I'm not screwing up my journal flips, and I thought it might be an NPC but for the past 7 times none of them have moved.

Any ideas?
It's possible that NPCs are messing your frame. Try flipping 69 times since you've had two frames in advance more often than not.

Any ideas?
Try Sandgem Mart. There might be a single NPC which moves unnoticeable to your screen that throws off your frames. Set the date to something else that would make the journal to immediately appear when you choose "Continue."

Hey :)
I´m trying to RNG a wild Pokemon. Cause the Frame is 3097 i just walk in the grass. Cause of Sweet Scent i substract two frames so i have 3095.
I make some calculation and came to 2651 steps i have to go for a frame of 3090, because every 11 steps i make the frame advances a addionally 1 frame. No NPC are walking.
But when i caputered the Pokemon the IV´s had a combination which only occurs by Frame 4000+ so i seem to have make 1000 advance to much. Did any other things advance the RNG as using Repels or "walking" with the bike??
I hope you understand what i have said.

EDIT: If got it, i don´t know why the steps don´t were right but with the Journal i get to manage a 3095 Frame :D

Ok, I have a situation.

I'm trying to RNG breed a shiny Nidoran-F. I'm using a Nidoran-F and a japanese Ditto for parents. I used a 50/50 female spread, and I ended up getting a shiny Nidoran-M. So I used a 12.5% Female spread, and I still get a shiny Nidoran-M. I'm RNGing this all on Diamond.

Am I doing something wrong?
I assume no one knows then...

Yeah...I think it's random for the Nidoran M/F egg. At least, I recall this same situation occurring some time back and no one was able to solve it I don't think. Sorries :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 16)