Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I've RNGed captures and breeds but never wondercards. What do I plug into RNG reporter in order to find my required time? What method? (This is for the event raikou/entei/suicune)

This is my seed:

3b090283 - HP Ice 70

I picked "Wondercard IVs" and went "Seed to Time".

I found:

2011 01 04 9:05:50 632

I plugged this into ZOMGTIMER and my Elm flips never matched up in the hour or so I tried to hit the seed. I know that this isn't a problem with my ability to hit the seed as it has never been a problem for me. It has also never happened that the seed i DID hit was never found in the adjacent seed list. Could it be that I am supposed to use a different method in order to generate the times?

Thanks

BTW Does anyone have a working link to a download of PikaTimer? I have gotten quite used to it but don't have a version of it on my new computer.

Ok, I have a situation.

I'm trying to RNG breed a shiny Nidoran-F. I'm using a Nidoran-F and a japanese Ditto for parents. I used a 50/50 female spread, and I ended up getting a shiny Nidoran-M. So I used a 12.5% Female spread, and I still get a shiny Nidoran-M. I'm RNGing this all on Diamond.

Am I doing something wrong?

Hey can anyone help me figure out me SID I cannot get a random shiny to save my life.
I am using Diamond Version. And I don't have an AR.
I can trade if anyone is willing to help.

Trainer ID: 13335
Friend code: 1678 1420 3813

Again :( My english really sucks...

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to teach me how to RNG in Heart Gold. I've read the info here, watched bearsfan's videos, but I can't understand him since my english is not that good for listening. Thanks in advice and sorry if I'm asking in the wrong thread, I don't know where else should I go.

Ok I need some help. I still haven't caught Groudon in my game so now I want to catch it shiny and as close to flawless as possible. I downloaded PokeRNG but don't know where to go from there. Any help is appreciated.

Press enter to leave nature blank.
For search for shiny spreads type "y" and press enter.
Enter ID and SID.
Press enter to leave Hidden Power blank.
For search for exact Ivs type "n" and press enter.
Enter your desired minimum IV. (If you want 25 plus in every IV type "25" and press enter for each IV)
Enter minimum and maximum delay. (HG/SS I would say 490-1390)
The results will be on a text file created automatically with the name "Spreads" and it will be in the same folder as PokeRNGDP

That's because they RNG for a specific ID/SID combo to get a flawless shiny Adamant spread.
It is possible though to get a flawless shiny spread by luck although it is rare.

Ok, I have a situation.

I'm trying to RNG breed a shiny Nidoran-F. I'm using a Nidoran-F and a japanese Ditto for parents. I used a 50/50 female spread, and I ended up getting a shiny Nidoran-M. So I used a 12.5% Female spread, and I still get a shiny Nidoran-M. I'm RNGing this all on Diamond.

Am I doing something wrong?
I still need to know what I'm doing wrong. It's driving me crazy.

Edit: Does ANYONE know? ;A;

Frames in HGSS

So I'm trying to RNG a trapinch with all IVs at 31. I saved in front of the daycare man with a jolly natured male trapinch as the egg he is holding.

I read the guide in this thread about advancing the frame and I understand how to to use the radio. But, I then saw that roamers advance the frame unpredictably, but that the RNG could help if I used the Seed to Times function.

I looked at he Seed to Times function and input my data as the guide said.
My target that I found for the trapinch is:

Seed: 41060280
Date: 1/31/2011
Time: 06:20:14
Delay: 629
Frame: 15
Spread: 31/A/31/A/31/A

I entered my target seed along with the following data that I took just before saving in front of the daycare man.

Entei roaming on route 46
Raikou roaming on route 37

I toggled the HGSS option (instead of DPPt) and clicked generate and saw that 2 frames would be advanced and Entei would be on route 35 and Raikou on route 31.

I found my target time from among the results and clicked on it and clicked generate adjacent results for the lower window.

I found my delay and confirmed that it matched the results above.

My question is: what does this mean?

The default starting frame in HGSS according to this thread is 3. If my roamers advance the frame by two when I hit my delay, that puts me at five. This means I have to use the radio 10 times instead of 12 to get frame 15, right?

To confirm my delay after collecting the egg, I can check the map to see where Entei and Raikou are. If I understand this correctly, they will no logner be on routes 46 and 37, they will be somewhere else according to the delay, right?

Can somebody please confirm my understanding? After looking at all of this again, I feel pretty confident, but I want to make sure.

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)