Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Random: Treecko(HoennSLeaf)

S stands for Smug btw. Hence, it is supposed to be 'Hoenn Smugleaf'.

yeah, a Hoenn version of Smugleaf. It must always know Leaf Blade, because Smugleaf can also learn that. It can only have Leaf Blade as its STAB attack, and must not evolve into Sceptile until soloing Glacia.

glhf.

@Random: Treecko(HoennSLeaf)

S stands for Smug btw. Hence, it is supposed to be 'Hoenn Smugleaf'.

yeah, a Hoenn version of Smugleaf. It must always know Leaf Blade, because Smugleaf can also learn that. It can only have Leaf Blade as its STAB attack, and must not evolve into Sceptile until soloing Glacia.

glhf.
Umm...that's actually not what Random's challenge is about...the idea is to go back through the thread and pick out a challenge Random's given for R/S/E.

gonna start a scramble in pokemon black
- no trades
- fun, moderately difficult challenges
- no legends
- at least 4 poke by Nimbasa and 5 by Mistralton

first 6 to post will be included unless i deny the challenge.
thanks

@pimpgangster:

in this case you get Effective the Dwebble...
This dwebble enjoys using its powerful stab rock and bug type attacks to land super effective hits...So in order to evolve must solo one of Elesa's emolgas, two of Skyla's pokemon, two of Brycen's pokemon and also twice Bianca's Musharna and twice Cheren's Tranquill/Unfezant...
Must be caught in Desert Resort...
Can't know any stat boosting moves as a Dwebble, but as a Crustle can know whatever it wants...

gonna start a scramble in pokemon black
- no trades
- fun, moderately difficult challenges
- no legends
- at least 4 poke by Nimbasa and 5 by Mistralton

first 6 to post will be included unless i deny the challenge.
thanks
Pancake the Pansage. Using its awesome cooking powers, Pansage loves cooking pancakes for everyone to eat, and must be of a Jolly Nature. (SR TIME) It also must know Vine Whip and Cut all the time, to be able to assist in cooking. It must always hold a berry at any point in time. He senses fellow cooks in Pinwheel Forest(interior) and Lostlorn Forest(or whatever is the name of the forest east of Nimbasa), and thus must always lead the team, in order to find new aspiring chefs to be his apprentices. (essentially, where you can get one of the monkeys, Pancake must always lead). It cannot learn any move that involves items other than Recycle, and if it learns it it must keep Recycle and use it every time its item is destroyed.

(Moves that involves items are Recycle, Fling and Acrobat)

Pimpgangster, when you get to Castelia City, go find the man that gives you the stone of your choice. If you do this at night, take the water stone, daytime equals leaf stone and if morning is Fire Stone.

Catch a pokemon of that type. It can be anything you want, but must be of that type and you must catch it before reaching Nimbasa. Then, DON'T go to Nimbasa, instead backtrack to Striaton and dump your pokemon in the Day Care.

If you wish, you may catch another pokemon of the opposite gender and dump it in the day care along with your Pokemon. The number of eggs you get from tfeh Day Care Man AND HATCH is how many TM's you may use on your pokemon when you take it out.

When you get to the entrance of Victory Road, you may fly back to Striaton and take the pokemon out and use it.

Whatever pokemon you get, call it "SlowStone".
------------------------------

Yeah, this is yet another of my favorite types of challenges: the "Dump it in the Day Care until the entrance of Victory Road" challenge. The idea is basically to force you to go through the gyms with 5 pokemon, and walk around lots to gain exp. for that Day Care Pokemon.

Therefore, now my intellectual property includes both MTP's and these Day Care challenges.

okay, just the MTP's to avoid being greedy. ;)

pimpgangster: You get pottymouth the Ferroseed. Like it's name suggests, it likes to curse a lot, every second word is a curse. It likes to keep it's voice raised a t all times, so it must always be one of the 3 highest leveled pokemon in your team

Summarising:
A Ferroseed named pottymouth
Must use curse every second turn
Must be one of the 3 highest leveled members of team
No restrictions on evolution

Pimpgangster, you get Ho the Purrloin. Your ho must be female obviously. She needs to learn Attract as soon as possible (TM is in Castelia) or she won't be getting any clients.

Every time your Ho solos a Trainer Battle, using Attract on all opposing Pokemon (even the ladies), note down the amount of money earned from the battle. When the total money your Ho has earned you reaches 50,000, she may evolve.

Your Ho may only carry an Amulet Coin or Luck Incense if she knows Captivate and uses it after Attract in her solos. Finally, she may never use any move that causes a major status ailment, because really, you don't want your Ho giving her clients STDs.

OK submissions closed

I will use -

Ho the Purrloin - cantab

Should be fun but Attract seems annoying. love the money aspect of this challenge

Pottymouth the Ferroseed - Fritzmonger

Love Ferrosedd and Curse. Done

Pinky the Munna - Galladiator

Never used Munna before so this will be interesting

Variable Challenge - Treadshot A1

Going with a water stone here because I just drew Seismetoad and really want to test out his in game skillz

Pancake the Pansage - TM13IceBeam

Pansear was the last monkey I had and I hated that so I hope Pansage is better

Effective the Dwebble - ironman

Dwebble is a hermit crab. Therefore he is awesome. Never used him before either.

Thanks guys

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@TM13IceBeam: Yeah, what Galladiator said.

Still need two more, no need to rush, I'll happily repost when it's appropriate. Expect a Heart Gold Update later.

EDIT: While Treadshot's on the subject of intellectual property, I'd like to claim LPF as intellectual property alongside Flapper the Cheri Berry Zubat, not due to frequency, but due to the magnitude it caused when I first issued it...

@Its_A_Random, sorry, didn't see your post. You still get a Ghost...

Its_A_Random said:
Texas Cloverleaf, I'll go easy on you & give you a Dusclops named 1EyedGhost. Catch it as a Duskull & evolve it ASAP.

Turns out your Dusclops idolises E4 Member Phoebe, so it must know one of Phoebe's Dusclops' (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald) movesets & get it before the E4. The movesets are...
Curse/Confuse Ray/Future Sight/Shadow Punch
Confuse Ray/Shadow Ball/Ice Beam/Earthquake
Protect/Curse/Confuse Ray/Shadow Punch
Ice Beam/Rock Slide/Shadow Ball/Earthquake
Whatever you choose, you must solo Phoebe with it, because it turns out Phoebe hates your Dusclops.

EDIT: Oh, it must be no higher than 5 levels of the lowest leveled Pokemon at all times.

Have fun.

Through Four Badges

So I'm about half an hour away from finishing my Black scramble. Haven't decided whether or not I'll go for Cynthia / E4 Round 2 yet, but figure that out later. Right now, though, I'd like to set up my next scramble, so I can get it started possibly tonight or tomorrow.

Pokemon White Scramble Challenge!

Similar rules to last time:

-Can trade, and have access to Black.
-None of the following Pokemon: Tepig, Axew, Roggenrola, Sawk, Mienfoo, Bouffalant.
-No NFEs, if possible. Evolution restrictions are expected (even if they're pretty tough), but at least give me some way to evolve my guys.
-Difficulty? Harder than my last challenge, but not impossible.
-I reserve the right to reject any challenges I find boring or don't like.

I'm excited to see what I'll get this go around. I'll edit in the team once I get it, blah blah blah. Gimmie somethin' good. ;D.

Random, I'll go try and pick out something for ya after I finish Black, if you still haven't gotten one yet.

The Team
@lightwind, you get a Timburr. Its only restriction is that it must solo 40 Gym leader pokemon/E4 pokemon. The number of solos you have to do decreases by 2 for every level you wait before evolving into Conkeldurr.

Name it I.C.P
Lightwind,

You get Kevin, the Durant. Kevin loves basketball, as he is named after the one of the game's greatest young stars, Kevin Durant. As such, he must have the following moveset:

Iron Defense (Defense!)
Agility (Run fast!)
X-Scissor (Cross up!)
Aerial Ace (Jumps high!)

Seeing as Kevin Durant blows through his NBA competition, he must solo any pokemon you come across that mirrors a current NBA team:

Bulls (Bouffalant)
Hornets (Scolipede)
Timberwolves (Stoutland)
Bobcats (Liepard)
Hawks (Braviary)
Grizzlies (Beartic)

It must also hold a (Denver) Nugget to fight since the time you first acquire one.
@Lightwind: Since I haven't done anything in this thread for a while (due to screwed-up internet and all-around busy-ness), you get Hiatus the Oshawott as your starter. Hiatus's requirements reflect my activity in this thread. (As such, you may opt to nickname it Dummy007, Dummy, or MostCreatv.)

Following, not posting: Hiatus may not exceed Level 10 before you defeat Cilan.
First p0st: It must solo a Pokemon owned by a Gym Leader while being under Level 17 (16 works, 17 doesn't). Once this is complete, you may evolve it. (Cilan's Lillipup qualifies if you manage to solo it at Level 10.)
Continued activity: Dewott must solo an additional 10 GL Pokemon to evolve into Samurott. (Note that this is not its only evolution requirement.)
Failure to participate in Scramble Premier League 1: You may not use it against Clay.
Participation and a 9th-out-of-10 place finish in Scramble Premier League 2: As a Dewott, it must faint against all but one trainer in Elesa's Gym (including Elesa).
Winner of Most Creative Scrambler in The Page 300 Scramble Awards: In order to evolve into Samurott, it must have moves of 4 different types. It may only replace one of these moves as a Samurott.
Current Hiatus of Failure: It may not be used in battle between the 8th Gym Leader and the Elite Four.
Making a Comeback: It must solo an Elite Four member.
@Lightwind, take a Petilil named Petil. Petil can only use TM or HM moves, and it cannot evolve unless its ability has activated at least once.

EDIT: Nice challange Dummy, glad you're back
@lightwind You get a variable challenge!

Add together all the numbers in your Trainer ID and divide by 2 until you get a route number that you can access before the E4.

You must catch the first pokemon that you see on the route.
Challenge determined as follows... (Inside Spoiler because this is freaking huge.)
Except for one challenge, must be nicknamed Unova.

If your pokemon is genderless, then you may select from either gender challenge.

If Hardy and Female: Must learn every level-up move and must have a comepletely different moveset than when you caught it by the Elite 4
If Hardy and Male: Must learn every level-up move(again) and have a comepletely different moveset for every major battle.
If Lonely and Female: Can only fight in 1 major battle.
If Lonely and Male: Entire movesets base power may not pass 120.
If Brave and Male: Must participate in and KO one Pokemon in every major battle.
If Brave and Female: Must Solo a Gym Leader that it is weak against(type-wise) If caught to late to fight a gym leader, must solo 50 Pokemon that have a type-advantage
If Adamant and Male: Cannot change its moveset in any way.
If Adamant and Female: Can only learn TM moves.
If Naughty and Male: Must be the only member of your team to hold Berries and every time you enter a new route he eats 5 of your berries. If you don't have enough, he refuses to participate in the next 20 Trainer battles.
If Naughty and Female: Must always hold an item that will hurt it in some way. (Full list: Black Sludge, Sticky Barb, Toxic/Burn Orb, Lagging Tail, Iron Ball, )
If Bold and Female: Solo 3 E4 Pokemon.
If Bold and Male: Must have an all-physical moveset.
If Docile and Female: Can only learn non-damaging moves, must be highest leveled member of your team.
If Docile and Male: Must have 2 physical moves and 2 Specail moves.
If Relaxed and Male: Cannot use Physical moves.
If Relaxed and Female: Must learn Rest and use it in all Major battles(minus other team members solos).
If Impish and Male: Must always hold a Berry. If it loses it, it must switch out and cannot be used again.
If Impish and Female: Must KO all Ghosts you fight.
If Gentle and Female: Cannot damage opponents directly.
If Gentle and Male: Must use a status move before attacking.
If Serious and Male: Can only use moves with a base power over 100.
If Serious and Female: Must solo an E4 member.
If Quiet and Female: Cannot use moves involving the mouth.
If Quiet and Male: Cannot use moves involving mouth or appendages.
If Rash and Male: Solo 3 Gym Leaders. (If too late, solo 2 E4 members)
If Rash and Female: Solo 2 Gym Leaders. (If too late, solo 6 E4 Pokemon)
If Naive and Female: Must use Return and Frustration every battle. (If opponent killed with one immediately then lead off with the other one.)
If Naive and Male: Must solo N every time you meet him.
If Jolly and Male: Cannot fight any Team Plasma members.
If Jolly and Female: Must be nicknamed Happy and must learn Return.
If Hasty and Male: Can only attack if it is faster than its opponent.
If Hasty and Female: If its slower than another Pokemon in a battle, it cannot battle in the next major battle.
If Sassy and Male: Must use Attract on all female opponents and hold a Destiny Knot at all times.
If Sassy and Female: Must use Attract on all male opponents and kill 3 GLMP with Poison.
If Mild and Male: All moves must be the same base power. (allowed 1 status move)
If Mild and Female: Must use moves of only one type.
If Quirky and Male: Must have 2 TM moves and 2 LV. Up moves at all times.
If Quirky and Female: Can only use 3 moveslots.
If Bashful and Female: Cannot attack first.
If Bashful and Male: Cannot fight a female Pokemon.
If Timid and Female: Can only use Lv.Up moves
If Timid and Male: Can only use STAB moves. (allowed 1 Status move)
If Modest and Female: Must have an all-status moveset.
If Modest and Male: Can only use 1 move in the entire game.
If Lax and Male: Can only use Specail moves.
If Lax and Female: Cannot use moves that involve moving.
If Calm and Male: Must take damage before it can attack. (yes this is different than the Bashful female one)
If Calm and Female: Must solo Caitlin.
If Careful and Male: Must use Protect/Detect the first turn in every battle(If he cannot learn Protect/Detect, he cannot attack first).
If Careful and Female: If opponent has a super-effective move, she cannot fight.

Have Fun!
OK. In that case you get a Vanillite. Name it Don'tEatMe. Don'tEatMe lives in fear of being eaten, so it must be Timid, Serious, Naive, Mild, Quiet, Gentle, or Careful. (Since there's no such Nature as "Tasty"). The only way to make it evolve is to exploit this fear; eating an ice cream yourself will scare Don'tEatMe into evolving.

As a Vanillite, its fear means it must switch out if hit by any contact move that the attacking Pokemon would use its mouth to use. That's Bite, Peck, Drill Peck, Lick, Hyper Fang, Super Fang, Crunch, Pluck, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Bug Bite, and any others you think should be included. (I've tried to give the full list, but may have made omissions). Oh, and also if anyone on the field uses Swallow.

As a Vanillish, it's braver, and only needs to switch out of Lick, Bite, and Bug Bite. As a vanilluxe, it has the courage to never flee from battle.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
@lightwind, you get a Timburr. Its only restriction is that it must solo 40 Gym leader pokemon/E4 pokemon. The number of solos you have to do decreases by 2 for every level you wait before evolving into Conkeldurr.

Name it I.C.P

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lightwind,

You get Kevin, the Durant. Kevin loves basketball, as he is named after the one of the game's greatest young stars, Kevin Durant. As such, he must have the following moveset:

Iron Defense (Defense!)
Agility (Run fast!)
X-Scissor (Cross up!)
Aerial Ace (Jumps high!)

Seeing as Kevin Durant blows through his NBA competition, he must solo any pokemon you come across that mirrors a current NBA team:

Bulls (Bouffalant)
Hornets (Scolipede)
Timberwolves (Stoutland)
Bobcats (Liepard)
Hawks (Braviary)
Grizzlies (Beartic)

It must also hold a (Denver) Nugget to fight since the time you first acquire one.

@Lightwind: Since I haven't done anything in this thread for a while (due to screwed-up internet and all-around busy-ness), you get Hiatus the Oshawott as your starter. Hiatus's requirements reflect my activity in this thread. (As such, you may opt to nickname it Dummy007, Dummy, or MostCreatv.)

Following, not posting: Hiatus may not exceed Level 10 before you defeat Cilan.
First p0st: It must solo a Pokemon owned by a Gym Leader while being under Level 17 (16 works, 17 doesn't). Once this is complete, you may evolve it. (Cilan's Lillipup qualifies if you manage to solo it at Level 10.)
Continued activity: Dewott must solo an additional 10 GL Pokemon to evolve into Samurott. (Note that this is not its only evolution requirement.)
Failure to participate in Scramble Premier League 1: You may not use it against Clay.
Participation and a 9th-out-of-10 place finish in Scramble Premier League 2: As a Dewott, it must faint against all but one trainer in Elesa's Gym (including Elesa).
Winner of Most Creative Scrambler in The Page 300 Scramble Awards: In order to evolve into Samurott, it must have moves of 4 different types. It may only replace one of these moves as a Samurott.
Current Hiatus of Failure: It may not be used in battle between the 8th Gym Leader and the Elite Four.
Making a Comeback: It must solo an Elite Four member.

@Lightwind, take a Petilil named Petil. Petil can only use TM or HM moves, and it cannot evolve unless its ability has activated at least once.

EDIT: Nice challange Dummy, glad you're back

@lightwind You get a variable challenge!

Add together all the numbers in your Trainer ID and divide by 2 until you get a route number that you can access before the E4.

You must catch the first pokemon that you see on the route.
Challenge determined as follows... (Inside Spoiler because this is freaking huge.)
Except for one challenge, must be nicknamed Unova.

If your pokemon is genderless, then you may select from either gender challenge.

If Hardy and Female: Must learn every level-up move and must have a comepletely different moveset than when you caught it by the Elite 4
If Hardy and Male: Must learn every level-up move(again) and have a comepletely different moveset for every major battle.
If Lonely and Female: Can only fight in 1 major battle.
If Lonely and Male: Entire movesets base power may not pass 120.
If Brave and Male: Must participate in and KO one Pokemon in every major battle.
If Brave and Female: Must Solo a Gym Leader that it is weak against(type-wise) If caught to late to fight a gym leader, must solo 50 Pokemon that have a type-advantage
If Adamant and Male: Cannot change its moveset in any way.
If Adamant and Female: Can only learn TM moves.
If Naughty and Male: Must be the only member of your team to hold Berries and every time you enter a new route he eats 5 of your berries. If you don't have enough, he refuses to participate in the next 20 Trainer battles.
If Naughty and Female: Must always hold an item that will hurt it in some way. (Full list: Black Sludge, Sticky Barb, Toxic/Burn Orb, Lagging Tail, Iron Ball, )
If Bold and Female: Solo 3 E4 Pokemon.
If Bold and Male: Must have an all-physical moveset.
If Docile and Female: Can only learn non-damaging moves, must be highest leveled member of your team.
If Docile and Male: Must have 2 physical moves and 2 Specail moves.
If Relaxed and Male: Cannot use Physical moves.
If Relaxed and Female: Must learn Rest and use it in all Major battles(minus other team members solos).
If Impish and Male: Must always hold a Berry. If it loses it, it must switch out and cannot be used again.
If Impish and Female: Must KO all Ghosts you fight.
If Gentle and Female: Cannot damage opponents directly.
If Gentle and Male: Must use a status move before attacking.
If Serious and Male: Can only use moves with a base power over 100.
If Serious and Female: Must solo an E4 member.
If Quiet and Female: Cannot use moves involving the mouth.
If Quiet and Male: Cannot use moves involving mouth or appendages.
If Rash and Male: Solo 3 Gym Leaders. (If too late, solo 2 E4 members)
If Rash and Female: Solo 2 Gym Leaders. (If too late, solo 6 E4 Pokemon)
If Naive and Female: Must use Return and Frustration every battle. (If opponent killed with one immediately then lead off with the other one.)
If Naive and Male: Must solo N every time you meet him.
If Jolly and Male: Cannot fight any Team Plasma members.
If Jolly and Female: Must be nicknamed Happy and must learn Return.
If Hasty and Male: Can only attack if it is faster than its opponent.
If Hasty and Female: If its slower than another Pokemon in a battle, it cannot battle in the next major battle.
If Sassy and Male: Must use Attract on all female opponents and hold a Destiny Knot at all times.
If Sassy and Female: Must use Attract on all male opponents and kill 3 GLMP with Poison.
If Mild and Male: All moves must be the same base power. (allowed 1 status move)
If Mild and Female: Must use moves of only one type.
If Quirky and Male: Must have 2 TM moves and 2 LV. Up moves at all times.
If Quirky and Female: Can only use 3 moveslots.
If Bashful and Female: Cannot attack first.
If Bashful and Male: Cannot fight a female Pokemon.
If Timid and Female: Can only use Lv.Up moves
If Timid and Male: Can only use STAB moves. (allowed 1 Status move)
If Modest and Female: Must have an all-status moveset.
If Modest and Male: Can only use 1 move in the entire game.
If Lax and Male: Can only use Specail moves.
If Lax and Female: Cannot use moves that involve moving.
If Calm and Male: Must take damage before it can attack. (yes this is different than the Bashful female one)
If Calm and Female: Must solo Caitlin.
If Careful and Male: Must use Protect/Detect the first turn in every battle(If he cannot learn Protect/Detect, he cannot attack first).
If Careful and Female: If opponent has a super-effective move, she cannot fight.

Have Fun!

@kingofkongs, sounds good. Was hoping someone would give me a Timburr. ;D.

@BiGGiE, that challenge is absolutely awesome. I'll have to remember to save a nugget for Kevin.

@Dummy007, took me a minute or two to understand all that, but looks like fun. Just one question. Am I allowed to use other Pokemon against Cilan? I was under the illusion I could only use my Scramblemons, even for healing and such. Maybe I'm just crazy. o.o

@auramaster, shweet, another Pokemon I haven't tried. Challenge sounds interesting.

Oh, and Random, I'll give you a choice. If you want a starter:

Reserved for Glacia. I'll give a starter...

EDIT: Start with Doug the Treecko. Your Treecko is an adept salesman who likes to sell roadside trainers all these crazy items & is constantly knocked out. He may only know moves that make physical contact with the opponent, for example, Pound, Pursuit, Leaf Blade, Quick Attack, etc. To evolve into Grovyle, have it solo Trainers until you win a total of $3000 Pokedollars. To evolve into Sceptile, have it solo trainers until you win a total of $20,000 Pokedollars.

Have fun.
If you don't care about a starter:

Originally Posted by Fat Its_A_Random
Leade's Sister, take the Castform you get from the Weather Institute.

You must then go to the name rater & give it a nickname (The Institute gives you an unicknamed one), either Sun, Rain, or Hail.

If you name it Sun, It must know & keep Sunny Day, Ember/Fire Blast, Weather Ball & a move of your choice. It must use Sunny Day when the weather isn't Sun.
If you name it Rain, It must know & keep Rain Dance, Water Gun/Thunder, Weather Ball & a move of your choice. It must use Rain Dance when the weather isn't Rain.
If you name it Hail, It must know & keep Hail, Powder Snow/Blizzard, Weather Ball & a move of your choice. It must use Hail when the weather isn't Hail.

Have fun.
EDIT: @EEVEE3, beauutiful. I'm hoping for 4; been wanting to use something from there for a while. (Besides Mr. Scraggy, of course. I already love him.)

catch a Drilbur. It cannot evolve until it learns Sandstorm. It cannot know any STAB moves when it evolves. As an Excadrill, it cannot battle unless there's a Sandstorm up, except it can use the move Sandstorm.
Not too bad, evolving late. I love Drilbur.

Tyranitarphantom, use a male Roggenrola. Name it The King. You may only use it in battle if you are listening to Elvis Presley while playing.
That's great. Now I gotta dig up some old CDs and rip them ;)

Bring a Blitzle named Square-D.
It may not know electrical attacks, all of its attacks must be special and it must solo Elesa without items to evolve.
Ouch, that means it can only know Hidden Power, Round (a TM purchased in the Battle Subway) and Hyper Beam if it evolves (as well as Overheat post-game). This is gonna be a challenge

Woobat named "ILoveYou". Woobat loves you so much, it wants to prove itself by permanently learning Return before it evolves. As a Swoobat it loves you even more, so it wants to prove itself further by never learning or use STAB moves other than Heart Stamp and Air Cutter. It also solos Skyla and then learns Rain Dance. So its final moveset must be Return, Heart Stamp, Air Cutter, and Rain Dance. Finally, it loves you so much it wants to protect you from Marshal by soloing his team.
Looking to be the most fun of the Pokemon assigned. I adore Woobat!

take a Venipede, name it Roller. It must know & keep Rollout, & Steamroller.
Hm, Venipede is alright. As long as I can eventually give it Megahorn, I'm cool!

you get a Litwick. Its restriction depends on its hidden power
Water/Dragon/Grass: Must solo Fighting E4
Poison/Ground/Flying: Cannot know a damaging fire move
Electic/Dark/Fighting: Must use Memento 10 times against trainers in gyms
Rock/Electric/Fire: Must solo Skyla
Bug/Steel/Psychic: May only evolve into Chandalure if it solos Iccirus gym on your first try. Healing items may not be used.
Ice: No restrictions, as it took me 6 boxes of litwicks in order to get one with this.

Good Luck, name it Mr. Burns if it's male, no nickname if it's female.
Awesome, I love variable challenges like this. Can't wait to see what I get!

Not too insane (Except Bliztle), so this will be fun. For the first Gym (before I get the first 4 Pokemon), I'll be using Oshawott and Pansear

A Kecleon? Not until I beat the game, and there's no guarantee I'll go past that. Not even sure if I'll be able to bring one over in the first place. XD.

OK. In that case you get a Vanillite. Name it Don'tEatMe. Don'tEatMe lives in fear of being eaten, so it must be Timid, Serious, Naive, Mild, Quiet, Gentle, or Careful. (Since there's no such Nature as "Tasty"). The only way to make it evolve is to exploit this fear; eating an ice cream yourself will scare Don'tEatMe into evolving.

As a Vanillite, its fear means it must switch out if hit by any contact move that the attacking Pokemon would use its mouth to use. That's Bite, Peck, Drill Peck, Lick, Hyper Fang, Super Fang, Crunch, Pluck, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Bug Bite, and any others you think should be included. (I've tried to give the full list, but may have made omissions). Oh, and also if anyone on the field uses Swallow.

As a Vanillish, it's braver, and only needs to switch out of Lick, Bite, and Bug Bite. As a vanilluxe, it has the courage to never flee from battle.

This seems interesting, I'd like to give it a shot.

I'll be playing on a FireRed rom, so no trading. However I do have access to editing tools, so I can quite easily add encounters for any pokemon from the first 3 generations. So feel free to suggest pokemon that wouldn't normally be available in FireRed, just remember to tell me where I'll be encountering them (Oh and I'll probably edit any pokemon requiring trading to evolve to evolve some other way so keep that in mind) You can also suggest non standard starters for both me and my rival if you like.

@cantab, XDDDDD. Love the challenge. I'm not gonna be able to look at a Vanillite without thinking it's terrified ever again. =P.

I'll update the OP with the team. And I just finished updating my Black challenge's OP. Both links are in my sig, if yar interested.

And with that, time to start Scramble #2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)