Part of the furniture (990th post thread)

Cooky

Banned deucer.
dude we have the exact same post rate.
quality not quantity eh?

also did you invent this box thing

[ ] yes
[ ] no
[ ] gonna claim it cos whos gonna say i didnt

okay so instead of being a wounded thirteen year old when a girl's vaginal needs were already satisfied, you were not pathetic; great story you have not grown up if this is noteworthy

you were the first member i ever knew by name on smogon, ironically i read one of these threads and it had members of smogon as pokemon. i remember you were attributed to all the badass mons (McGoose?? Zang was my fave mon at the time :3 )

good shit man, great2have u around
congratz

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
how come you share intimate irl stuff with alison and cookie and not me HOW COME
They are more girly and it was mostly girl related stuff!

when I come to Europe in August will you hang out with me

(and possibly give me a floor to sleep on)
Of course :@
Unfortunately, I will not have a floor for you unless you change your plans to September (when I move out).

what is your cultural/ancestral background?
Ethnically Chinese from Dazhu, Sichuan.
I would consider myself culturally British, having grown up in the home counties.

also did you invent this box thing
I stole it from the twoplustwo poker forums.

okay so instead of being a wounded thirteen year old when a girl's vaginal needs were already satisfied, you were not pathetic; great story you have not grown up if this is noteworthy
Of course in isolation, it means nothing. The incident is a mere indication of what has changed and caused me to look critically at myself. It is a watershed moment in a long series of moments that have taken me to where I am.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
in 50 words or less, what is your favourite thing about Steelicks?
Fifty words are not enough, I need about tree fiddy. Here is an image instead, I call it "Anatomy of Steelicks":

When was the last time you actually played competitive pokemon?
Around the Platinum transition, I made a team of Metagross/Bronzong/Jolteon/Rotom-W/Kingdra/Salamence and took it to the top 5 of the Shoddy ladder before I got bored and went back to real life.

What's your favourite sport?
Cricket.

do you have a southern british accent?
Yes. It is somewhat well-to-do.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
can you speak mandarin / sichuan dialect? what is your job?
I speak Mandarin. People often point out that my enunciation is very precise... it can be awkward when I go back to China. I knew the Sichuan dialect when I was little (and can still understand much of it), but have since forgotten how to speak it.

I work as an auditor, but I do not plan to remain in the profession for the long term.

Who's your favourite player?
And Who are you rooting for in the IPL?
Graeme Swann, Eoin Morgan, Stuart Broad, Kevin Pietersen, Dale Steyn, AB De Villiers, Daniel Vettori, Lasith Malinga and Ryan Ten Doeschate in no specific order.

Probably Mumbai Indians because of monsters Malinga and Sachin.

how's it going ?
/me clicks excitedly

Since you asked for questions, what kind of pizza do you like? :p
Are you buying? Artichoke hearts are my favourite topping. Pesto and mozzarella always goes down easily, but I will never say no to any pizza.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
as for an amount of questions:
why is your avatar so great?
what do you think of my avatar?
what do you think of the questions you get asked in this thread?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, we spoke recently and you're a pretty awesome guy. You seem to like me though, which means you're clinically insane.

Never mind eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)