Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hydrattler You get Hipster the Diglett. This Diglett hates things that are mainstream, so it may never be used against electric types because that's too mainstream. It also thinks that evolving is too mainstream, so it may not evolve.... yet. Solo Giovanni in Celadon to prove that no one is more underground than itself. After soloing the creepy Hypno who abducts that girl in Berry Forrest it realizes that its ok to be mainstream and evolves. To show off it's new strength it solos Giovanni in his Gym, and every electric type you find in Victory Road.

Hydrattler: Take Hydra the Doduo. Hydras grow heads when their old ones are cut off, therefore Hydra cannot evolve until he takes 10 cutting moves. (Cut, Slash, Razor Leaf, etc.) He must also know tri-attack before evolving. He must solo Lance, in an attempt to show that he is better than dragons.

Leafgreen scramble

rules
no trading
i would like to have all 6 pokemon for the 6th gym
no more than 2 of a type
i dont want to use a starter, so the first person to give me a challenge gets to pick my name and starter

pokemon:
1:Spearow(Arrow)
- It can only evolve once it solos Erika.
- Once it learns Drill Peck, it must use it to finish off all of its opponent there after.
- Arrow must then solo Bruno of the Elite Four.

2:Dodua(Hydra)
-must take 10 cutting attacks and know tri-attack to evolve
-Solo lance

3:Diglett(Hipster)
-can't fight electric types
-solo giovanni in celedon
-solo creepy hypno (now he can evolve)
-solo giovanni gym + all electric types in victory road

4:Poliwag(Poli)
-Always choicelocked
-can't evolve to poliwhirl unless ability activates
-must solo koga to evolve to poliwrath

5:Mankey(I'mRiolu)
-cannot fight Psychic, Flying, Ground, Fire or Fighting types
-must learn irontail Asap(can't use if super effective)
-can have one attempt at defeating brock
-evolve after activating vital spirit twice
-rename to I'mlucario (rename to "I'm luke" if theres not enough space)
- must know 1 special attack after evolving

6:

I'll get started soon.

Hydrattler, take I'm Woobat the Zubat. I'm Woobat has a rare personality disorder that causes it to think it's an entirely different kind of bat. It, therefore, cannot face any Pokemon with a type that is one of Woobat's weaknesses (Ice, Electric, Rock, Dark, Ghost). It must learn Attract as soon as possible (you can get the TM for it on the route with Nugget Bridge on it) and use it as his first move whenever it fights a Pokemon of the opposite gender. Evolve into Golbat after soloing a trainer by causing that trainer's Pokemon to be immobilized by love on -every- turn (I believe most trainers have Pokemon with genders the same as their own... but this could be wrong). In addition, I'm Woobat may only have one move that the Woobat line cannot learn at any given time.

EDIT: Sorry for giving you a third Flying-type... got ninja'd there. I'll change it to something else if you want.

Instead, take I'm Riolu the Mankey! I'm Riolu has a rare personality disorder that causes it to think it's an entirely different kind of... something. It, therefore, cannot face any Pokemon with a type that is one of Riolu or Lucario's weaknesses (Psychic, Flying, Ground, Fire or Fighting). It must learn Iron Tail as soon as possible (you can get the TM for it in the Celadon Department Store) and use it as his first move whenever it fights a Pokemon who is not weak to Steel. In addition, he may not use it against Pokemon that -are- weak to Steel. Evolve into Primeape after activating Vital Spirit twice in one battle. As a Primeape, rename him I'mLucario (or something of that ilk). From that point on, he must have at least one special attack (to take advantage of Lucario's great Special Attack stat).

Finally, as the type restriction would otherwise force your Mankey to sit out the battle against Brock, he may participate in that battle - but only on your first attempt. If you lose that first try, he may not participate in that battle on subsequent attempts.

Hydrattler, take I'm Woobat the Zubat. I'm Woobat has a rare personality disorder that causes it to think it's an entirely different kind of bat. It, therefore, cannot face any Pokemon with a type that is one of Woobat's weaknesses (Ice, Electric, Rock, Dark, Ghost). It must learn Attract as soon as possible (you can get the TM for it on the route with Nugget Bridge on it) and use it as his first move whenever it fights a Pokemon of the opposite gender. Evolve into Golbat after soloing a trainer by causing that trainer's Pokemon to be immobilized by love on -every- turn (I believe most trainers have Pokemon with genders the same as their own... but this could be wrong). In addition, I'm Woobat may only have one move that the Woobat line cannot learn at any given time.

EDIT: Sorry for giving you a third Flying-type... got ninja'd there. I'll change it to something else if you want.
yeah, could you change it. something available before the first gym would be nice

@Hydrattler, take a Poliwag named Poli. After using a move in battle, it is Choice-locked and cannot use any other move. It cannot evolve to Poliwhirl unless its Ability activates, and it cannot evolve to Poliwrath unless it solos Koga.

Alright so I have 6 pokes, although I'll have to cheat to use 2 with frustration...

-Charmander. Name it whatever you want. The number of pokemon it solos at the first gym without Metal Claw is the number of times it can evolve.

-Meowth named Gollum, Must solo Nugget Bridge to get the Nugget at the end and must hold the Nugget to battle after this.
May evolve after picking up $500 with Pay Day

-Bellsprout named Pitcher. Teach it Sweet Scent ASAP, and once it knows the move it must use it in every battle it participates in.
It can evolve into Weepinbell at any time it knows Thief (and does not need to keep the move afterwards)
but if you evolve it into Victreebel then it can never learn Sludge Bomb.

-Eevee;
Name it SupaCharge. Solo the GLMP of the Viridian Gym to evolve into Jolteon.

-Rage Brain the Abra, who is annoyed that you cannot evolve him fully into Alakazam. Hence, it must solo 20 Pokemon with Frustration before evolving, and every time you beat a gym leader you must solo a number of Pokemon equivalent to its current level with Frustration.
It must be caught before facing Erika, and it must solo Koga and Agatha.

-Jacob the most annoying Poliwag ever. It may only evolve into Poliwhirl if you solo a gym leader using Frustration. You may not teach it Surf unless it is at least a Poliwhirl. You must encounter every legendary pokemon possible, have Jacob faint and then select 'No' when it asks if you want to choose another pokemon. Additionally, Jacob must be the only pokemon in your party when you fight the creeper-ass Hypno that is scaring Lostelle and Jacob must faint in that battle too. Jacob must solo Bruno as a Poliwhirl OR solo Agatha as a Poliwrath. If you solo Bruno, evolve immediately after the battle.

edit- Meowth also cannot be caught until route 5...but I'll get one somehow

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alrightio guys, it's been a while, but it's time for Wave #4 of my White Scramblocke! Remember to read the rules, & have fun giving me challenges!

Also, the Driftveil Drawbridge Challenge, I've already got, I'm going to fish up that challenge.

EDIT: Driftveil Drawbridge is open, the fished challenge breaks several rules...

he learns it at level 40, your point is...?
He cannot learn it before evolving

EDIT: @It's A Random. Take a Patrat. Name it NotFeelingCreative, or something like that-I know it's too long. It is horribly afraid of fainting another Pokemon and so its only attacking move may be Super Fang. It must solo One Gym leader's pokemon at every gym, and one E4 member. Have fun =D

@IAR When you get to Route 6, catch a Deerling or a Foongus, whichever one you find first. Regardless of which one you catch, it hates it's secondary typing(Normal or Poison) so it refuses to use moves of those types. It must solo 10 trained Pokemon of those types in order to evolve. Once it evolves, it realizes it's secondary typing is superior so it decides to know only one Grass attack and at least two of it's other type's attack.

@Its_A_Random, just north of Iccirus City, take a Mienfoo. As a trained fighter who must focus his skills on his fighting skill of choice, he must have the ability Inner Focus, and it can only know 1 Fighting move. If it KO's a Pokemon in a major battle, you must say (Scream if you can) "MIENFOO KUNG FU AWESOMENESS!!!"

@Its_A_Random You get a Vanillite. This Vanillite thinks that it's the best damn ice cream in the world, and it has to spread the word about it. Therefore, it must KO 10 Pokemon by using just Uproar to evolve. No restrictions on the second evolution.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
auramaster, though it isn't what I'm looking for, I'll take it for a future wave with the nickname omitted (No nicknames) if that's okay with you (Yes, I'll fish up the challenge). You can still give a challenge for this wave.

Oh My Biscuits is also accepted minus the nickname as well.

7 more for the wave, remember to read the rules before giving a challange. Long the list may be, but I'm doing everything I can to make sure this runs smoothly.

I finally found my copy of leafgreen and i in the mood for a scramble

rules
no trading
i would like to have all 6 pokemon for the 6th gym
no more than 2 of a type
i dont want to use a starter, so the first person to give me a challenge gets to pick my name and starter

pokemon:
1:Spearow(Arrow)
- It can only evolve once it solos Erika.
- Once it learns Drill Peck, it must use it to finish off all of its opponent there after.
- Arrow must then solo Bruno of the Elite Four.

2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
No starter? You've obviously seen what I've done to people with fire starters ;).

In that case, take the Lapras from the Silph. Co. Since its kind has nearly been driven to extinction,it must be nicknamed LastMember if you are playing on a ROM and Last Hope if you are able to migrate. Also, it has sympathy for other species facing the same plight, and therefore must:
1.Not participate in battle against any pokemon who (in leaf green) cannot be obtained by catching it or its pre-evolved forms in the wild. Super-rare Safari Zone encounters (Scyther, Pinsir, Dratini) and Fossils are included under Rule #1.
2.Not be in your party at all at any time in Fuchsia City, because it is bonding with its fellow Lapras at the zoo. You may obtain Lapras before this point (it is possible) but it cannot be in your party while in the city.
3.Solo every Team Rocket grunt after you obtain it, because Team Rocket has hunted its kind for its shells, and helped to drive it to extinction. This does not include Team Rocket members who have pokemon who Lapras cannot fight under rule #1.
4. Solo Giovanni (Yes, I know he has a Kanghaskhan. This is the only exception to rule #1.), and KO at least one pokemon with Perish Song.
5. Solo one mon of every E4 member and your rival that isn't reserved at the time of this post with Perish Song, because it is pleading for assistance in the survival of its brethren.
6. If Rule #1 is ever violated for ANY REASON, even if you are required to send out Lapras because everything else has fainted, you must return to your last save without passing go.
7. If you can migrate, Lapras must be breeded as soon as possible, to keep its species alive.

I realize this is a big challenge, with a lot of flavor text, so here's a summary:

Lapras, NN LastMember if on a ROM, LastHope if you can migrate. No participation against any super-rare pokemon except for Giovanni's Kangaskhan (return to last save if violated). No use in Fuchsia City. Must solo all Team Rocket members unless they have a super-rare pokemon. This includes Giovanni in all encounters after obtained. Must solo one mon in every major battle after Viridian Gym with Perish Song, unless other challenges make it illegal. Must breed Lapras if you migrate it.

EDIT: Its_A_Random, take a Ducklett (from the drawbridge). Name it NotWingull (FakeWingull if you can). It may only learn moves that Wingull can learn. Once it evolves to Swanna (no restrictions on that, scramblocke is already brutal), it may also learn moves that Pelipper can learn that Wingull can't. It may never be the highest or lowest level in your party, except when you first catch it.

Have fun.

@IAR: Your Chargestone native will be LiteninBug the Joltik. It likes being a lightning bug, but it wants to be more fearsome, so it must have the ability Unnerve. It's proud of its heritage, though, so it must also know exactly one Level-Up Electric move and one Level-Up Bug move at all times. By the time you get to Icirrus City, the Bug and Electric moves it currently knows will determine what the rest of its final moveset is. If the Electric move is: Thunder Wave/Discharge, it must also know Toxic to spread status; Electroweb, it must also know Sucker Punch, so that it can feel really fast; Electro Ball, it must know Agility, so it can do massive damage. If its Bug move is: String Shot/Leech Life/Fury Cutter, it must know Flash, since you obviously hate it; Spider Web, it must know Gastro Acid to abuse the foe's inability to switch; Bug Bite, it must know Slash so it can go physical; Signal Beam, it must know Hidden Power, since you spent some time training it; Bug Buzz, you may choose any non-Electric/Bug move, since you love it so much. Its only other restriction is that, as a Joltik, it may only fight Pokemon taller than it (lol). You may evolve it whenever, but be advised that Galvantula learns Bug Buzz at Level 60!

You get a Trollbird... ulp, sorry, I mean, a Tranquill. It must have moves that are learnt by all of Pidgeotto, Swellow and Staravia. It's from Lostlorn.

You get...an Elgyem...

He (Or she) is a very scary elgyem...always lurking in the shadows...so you must beat 10 Psychic and 5 ghost trainer pokemon to evolve...good luck...It's a Random

EDIT: I am making a Diamond scramble for my friend,
Easy Difficulty
Aaaaaaaaaand yeah.
He has the right to not accept challenges.

@Piemonade: Your friend gets a Machop, NN Focus.
It's parents were a little to over zealous with the DynamicPunches, and have left our little friend a little confused. It doesn't know what ability it has. In order to evolve:
*If it has No Guard, it must solo 8 trained pokemon while inflicted with a Major Status Ailment.
*If it has Guts, it must solo 8 trained pokemon with imperfect accuracy moves.

Now that it's a Machoke, it fully understands what it is, but still must concentrate on not stuffing up on what it's doing, and is now "ChoiceLocked".

Note; it doesn't have to evolve, but it does have to be used if accepted.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
IAR, take the rapper duckeltt I gave you a couple pages back, I'll find it for you if you're too lazy >_>
Edit: boom
It's_a_random, since I keep getting ninja'd on all of your scramblockes (or don't see it) I'm going to give you a ducklett preemtively.

It's named MothaGoose, and as it's name applies, it's going to teach you some nursery rhymes, gangster style.
Now this may confuse you, just like MothaGoose's opponents, which is why she has to confuse 3 gym trainer pokemon with Water Pulse (HINT: Clay) And obviously for these dope rhymes she's about to throw down, she needs as much Swagger as she can get, which is why she must solo a gym leader pokemon (if it can't be gym leader, gym trainer then) by only using swagger. Now the show begins, and her raps are just FLY (hint hint) So fly that she must hit every multi-stage evolution line (2 or more) at least once with Fly. Once that paryin' is done, she's got to relax with a little bit of Roosting, which is her final move. (don't pretend that you weren't going to have this as your final move anyways.) So yeah, that's my preemtive challenge for Ducklett since I don't want to be ninja'd

Man, I just realized every Scramblocke I've given has had something to do with rappers, huh.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
TM13 is accepted. You now realise you've filled your 4 Challenge Quota now, right? Piemonade is also accepted.

kok...
Its_A_Random said:
Driftveil Drawbridge is open, the fished challenge breaks several rules...
shinyskarmory said:
Its_A_Random, take a Ducklett (from the drawbridge). It may only learn moves that Wingull can learn. Once it evolves to Swanna (no restrictions on that, scramblocke is already brutal), it may also learn moves that Pelipper can learn that Wingull can't. It may never be the highest or lowest level in your party, except when you first catch it.
Try again. That, & I haven't updated the OP...Yet...

3 left.

EDIT: Here's the link to the Challenge, which is now updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)