POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Thats a 10/10 right there. I know i've posted time and time again, but damn I just fucking love TWEWY and these pokemon just do it for me.

For you Fate, I award you with something even greater than a luvdisc. 3 minutes of clapping.

I lovelovelove the World Ends With You Pokémon, sooo tasty.
Your thread title isn't an Animal Collective reference is it?
EDIT: Oh my god it is, that's so good. Animal Collective is my favorite band.

Crux

Banned deucer.
I take back nearly every bad thing I have ever said about you...

In all seriousness though, you have really stepped up your game recently, these new pieces are actually incredible. Can't wait to see what you do with Mami-San!

Sorry to be "that guy," but--

I was going to shower you with endless praises for your latest batch of stuff until I saw how closely you were referencing existing artwork.

It's no biggie, (and I mean hey I've lifted stuff too) but since you usually do your own stuff I felt it was a little misleading.

As far as adaptations go, though, they are pretty seamless, so props for that.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@zracknel

i apologize if using the official artwork as shortcut references for the poses and shading seems misleading on my part there, that was never my intention, but i do understand if it might be too close for comfort for some

rest assured though that all the lineart, adaptation, and colors were done from the ground up, so no time or effort were spared on that part, i am getting more and more comfortable with the shading of this style though, so expect that to pop up more in future pieces

Heeyyyy thar, I'd like to request a Kadabra. With shades. Kinda like how cool people wear 'em, ya know? Imagine some pimped out dude with shades, and then just change the dude into a Kadabra. Sorry if that's a pretty bad description, but I'm sure with your amazing art skills, you could just draw whatever and it'd look badass. I'd like it to be the size of something I could put on a shirt; you see, I'm going to VGC worlds, and I need something nice to wear. I would appreciate it sooooo much if you would draw it :D :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)