POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters
okay just clicked through every link (i think) in the OP

i don't care how my life pans out from here just as long as the world around me is drawn by fatecrashers

WTP teddiursa made my eyes literally contort into _____

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Fatecrashers i can not help it, I simply have to praise you once more.

That heavydurr, it is amazing.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in brightest day
in darkest night
no evil shall escape my sight

let those who worship evil's might
beware my power

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
fate there literally isnt a better user than you

edit: no offense all the other good users youre just......not as good

DC.

Eu estou aqui
Hiii, this thread is amazing as is your work. if you dont mind, i'd like to request a boss krookodile avatar. ty in advance!!

Hey can U make an avatar sized Sceptile scout

I also have to praise ur artwork cuz that heavydurr is fukin awesome

Lol I'm a noob, I just realized you say "you" and "you're" on forums *facepalms*. but seriously, ur artwork is amazing

YOURE

RODAN

Banned deucer.
hey fate can you make me a complex design containing all 649 pokemon doing different variants of dance

thanks in advance!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Really good job with that Heavydurr, Fate!

hey fate can you make me a complex design containing all 649 pokemon doing different variants of dance
and if it's not much of a trouble could you please base all of them on people who revolutionised the world of science as we know it today along with some of their own personal quotes organised into one continuous dialogue throughout the image cool thanks bye

a mah just come by to ask if you are still accepting requests because i asked for a Shishigami lucario quite a while ago and idk if you gave up on it or have been busy with everything else.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
a mah just come by to ask if you are still accepting requests because i asked for a Shishigami lucario quite a while ago and idk if you gave up on it or have been busy with everything else.
yeah ive basically stopped in case you guys havent noticed

leavanny~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)