Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

It's been said that there won't be spectators because the server can barely handle the number of participants as it is, so any recording will strictly from one player's POV. The game will be awesome but only a handful of people will ever know just how awesome. Nightmare Jigglypuff's comment is completely legit.

I can't even mention the amount of times Veed has almost died because someone thought he was sean or some dumb stuff. It is useful.
Yeah this situation sucks! I know for a fact I've attacked Sal several times because I either misread his name or we were on opposite teams before, and forks has a tendency to hit me because we're usually on opposite teams! Uniforms will definitely come in handy.

Speaking of uniforms, let me join Layell in the pic extravaganza:

Oh and I know this is short notice, but members of Team Smogcraft should do their best to be on at around 12 PST/3 EST tomorrow (same time the game starts Sunday), it'd be great if we could get in some more practice.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's been said that there won't be spectators because the server can barely handle the number of participants as it is, so any recording will strictly from one player's POV. The game will be awesome but only a handful of people will ever know just how awesome. Nightmare Jigglypuff's comment is completely legit.
doesn't excuse being an asshat!!

Just a quick reminder to those taking part in Onslaught Orbs: Sunday of Slaughter that the match is taking place at noon Pacific. I have compiled a list of timezone equivalents as to ensure people are in the right place at the right time.

7 AM Australia (sorry ausfags)
12 PM Pacific
1 PM Mountain
2 PM Central
3 PM Eastern
8 PM Britfags

Word cannot express how incredibly hype I am. I only have one question for you guys.

YOU READY TO GET THAT ASS BEAT?

My wishes go to the smogcraft players in their upcoming battle, i am one of the "ausfags" as fis puts it, so the good players like me chival but not faceroll will not be there. Silly School. Also i have a screendump coming so get keen =D

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
wow, loss by dq guys, really?????

come ON smogcraft like get your game faces on ugh!!!!!!!!!

In other news, I will be able to stream and commentate on OO:SOS games. o/ I am mostly doing this for my own speaking practice for commentating, but I will try my best to talk about the game and all.

The stream link will be here and I will say in-game when I have it up. http://livestream.com/stafydoesit4real

Thanks to everyone for showing up for the match today. Although the conclusion was not necessarily the grand finish everyone anticipated, I know I had a good time.

As some of you may know, today was our official retirement of the old OO:SoS map. We're moving over to a new map. A better map.

Also how many people would be interested in a rematch since today's ended sour? Maybe sometime in a week or two at around the same time (or perhaps a bit later as to accommodate our ausfriends).

I'm building a rail line from spawn to Lotus Village.

If you want to help out -- and I seriously need help, folks -- I've branched out from the Oho Oasis rail in spawn. I want it to eventually reach -759, 47. There's a long way to go, but we can do it!

If you help me, you can keep whatever you find in the rail tunnel. I will also provide you with a diamond pickaxes/shovels!

I'm building a rail line from spawn to Lotus Village.

If you want to help out -- and I seriously need help, folks -- I've branched out from the Oho Oasis rail in spawn. I want it to eventually reach -759, 47. There's a long way to go, but we can do it!

If you help me, you can keep whatever you find in the rail tunnel. I will also provide you with a diamond pickaxes/shovels!
I'll lend a hand...probably just digging for the most part?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)