Team Fortress 2 - Join us at #lol

http://www.teamfortress.com/pyromania/pyroland/

Yeah, last part of the update has been revealed. It is amazing.

When we do a smogon tf2 match,
pyrovision needs to be mandatory.

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
So, no news on what all these damn goldfish are for yet, huh?

EDIT: They're ashes now, and you can craft them into a pile and open them like a gift. I got a couple of scorching crates, the new scattergun, and the lollichop.

The Equalizer was basically split into two weapons (like it has been like forever in the Beta). The Equalizer now only increases damage, while the new Escape Plan increases speed.

This update is so awesome

I stopped playing TF2, but I played again (I DIDNT REMEMBER THE CONTROLS) today in honour of Meet the Pyro and Pyroland, since I used to play Pyro.

Pyrovision is everything this game ever needed. I'm in love~~ rainbows and candy everywhere~~ THE PYRO IS A FUCKING MAGICAL GIRL

I've been hearing a shitton of unusuals come from these crates.

Interesting.
Could be just a lot more people are opening crates right now because they are new and shiny, hence more people unboxing unusuals. I was just on a server and saw someone unbox a Sunbeams Tavish Crown X_X... and someone on reddit just unboxed a Burning Flames Killer's Exclusive... 1 of 1... now I'm feeling slightly depressed about mine :D jk it's awesome.

Holy Wacamole!

Can you say best fucking update ever?, seriously, what didn't this update have?

Flamethrower got buffed, Crit-a-cola is now usable, the crossbow is even better, Quick-fix is just incredible now, Tomislav got finally nerfed, a new map and game mode, new weapons, Pyrovision is hiliarious, and of course, Meet the Pyro was awesome!

I'm in love with this update

This update definitely injected the game with new life. I'm in love with the new sniper rifle, finally one besides the stock rifle that is viable. The new SMG is everything I wanted in a defensive weapon.

Keep up the grade A work Valve.

TF2 Friday??

Smogon rolling every pub they enter??

~4pm EST/~9pm GMT??

Mr. Escalator/other Smogon Steam Group admins can you send out an event thing??

TF2 Friday??

Smogon rolling every pub they enter??

~4pm EST/~9pm GMT??

Mr. Escalator/other Smogon Steam Group admins can you send out an event thing??
That's the plan!

Keep an eye out for the event, everyone. It goes live at 4pm EST, and that's when I expect you all to be in the steam group chat with me.

Don't be late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)