Team Fortress 2 - Join us at #lol

I can play a somewhat decent Sniper, if you still need one. I can't play the game very often, but I'll have all of the week after next free to join some games.

Oh and if anyone has a Strange Detonator and/or Strange Axetinguisher for trade, shoot me a deal.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey people we should have an event this Sunday if y'all aren't busy, Easter is meh.
Finally got steam working, ready to play TF2 again, and thats the day I'm unavailable :/ Its probably for the best, I was meh ay my highest, I'm looking at a solid few weeks of suckville.

I'm feeling another smogon Friday night event....

Well, since the Pyro is giving us a lovely update...

MY BODY IS SO READY

more info is coming monday bro

also could be related to this http://www.adultswim.com/promos/valve/index.html

So I've been trying to get back into the game and i've become pretty shitty, can't play scout or sniper anymore :(. good thing soldier and heavy are tanky fucks that kill bad guys without effort, also a good thing that i random crafted the ornament armaments and now have a full christmas themed soldier loadout!!

Not going to lie, not too excited about the rocket launcher. Sure it looks cool, but it seems very similar to the Cow Mangler's charge shot. Then again, it also looks extremely fun to use, albeit inefficient.

The new pistol looks cool, but the shotgun is meh. Slow scout is dead scout, and resetting speed on jumps is bad, as the scout jumps a lot. I guess the SMG and the sniper rifle are cool, although I'm still not sure why it decapitates people/what the focus is for.

Flare gun looks cool, one of the best new weapons. Seems to be a mix between the Detonator and vanilla Flare Gun, with a built in Force-A-Nature knockback. I doubt it is going to be as big as the Force-A-Nature's knockback, however.

I predict heavy crafting in the upcoming days to try for these weapons.

Also, lack of a new flame thrower makes me sad :(

I will play if there is an event posted from the Smogon group, otherwise I will forget.

Also flare gun looks good, I will try it out for sure.

Is there a way to turn the blood and gore off of this game? It looks great but I really hate bloody/gorey games, makes my stomach hurt :/

Yo don't buy anything... well except the Sticky Jumper... then you get free drops :D

As for the weapons... Scout's new pistol seems like the best weapon.. FAN + new pistol + Atomizer? +25 health and no fall damage? Ok. Scattergun sucks... your new speed is now between that of a Soldier and Demoman, oh and you have 20% less damage. Nah I'll stick with stock.

Soldier's RL looks like another way to take down sentries. Oh and to feed the pyros. Everything else is garbage! (heh)

Sniper's SMG is BADASS. Blatently gonna be silenced. The sniper rifle is what the Bazaar Bargain should have been. -20% for body shots and decapitations for headshots... hopefully I see a few less Machina. and that hat/glasses combo.. I wanna be Leon!

Disappointed with the new Flare Gun... seems a bit pointless - at close range you can knockback easier with an airblast.. and at long to mid range.... you're gonna push them further away? Pyro sucks at long range so now what? At least all the other class weapons and stats seem to make the pyro's life easier - scout's fire vulnerability, soldier's 3 rockets at once and sniper that can't randomly crit you with SMG or fully charge a body shot to kill you after one Det jump.

And yeah, hit me up on steam if you wanna get schooled. Or just play, whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)