Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Rest in peace my masterpiece.

I invite anyone to check it out. Right-clicking Redstone Ore activates secrets. Some are traps, but nothing major.

''fixed sand duplication'' challenge excepted. It will be sad to say goodbye to the old map but in the end it is worth it.
oh and what happens to the vault decoration contest?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
1) If you spawn the Wither in a public area and fail to control / kill it: Ban.
2) Don't kill the Dragon. We'll do it in a community event once we have enough materials to build an Endermen grinder.
3) Don't destroy spawners of any kind :(
1) thats griefing
2) maybe maybe not
3) finders keepers losers weepers

also that's what you tied up an entire jungle for? man.

to all those suggesting seeds: i am more interested in varied, cool terrain than i am in the locality of generated structures. please keep up the suggestions though i appreciate it!

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
what do you mean vault inspections dude
like are we gonna be able to save our shit from this server and carry it over

1) thats griefing
2) maybe maybe not
3) finders keepers losers weepers

also that's what you tied up an entire jungle for? man.
Weren't you the one pissed about the fact that someone solo'd the dragon? :P

Also, I didn't claim the entire jungle, I marked out a 100x100 area later. But you're right, I might have gone a little overboard with it in the beginning, being all excited about my idea and stuff. :D

btw, does anyone know whether the bukkit team is working with 1.4.2 or 1.4.3? The latter has many really good bug fixes.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
"Suicide" is a good seed for fucking around on
it puts you on a small island with no animals and a few trees
but theres a huge cave and abandoned mineshafts underneath
i wouldnt use it for next smogcraft but itd be fun to play hardcore on or something

So after the disaster on the pvp tekkit server ages ago i moved to a different on with some other smogoners and we had lots of fun and every one lived happily ever after. until the sever reset that is and we stopped playing. here's the home i build myself as well as a very small glimpse of the town we had =)

A power cable runs up the center of the middle spire and powers a forcefield that creates a big sphere around ring. RIP oo:sos ville

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)