The World Cup of Pokémon VIII - Round 1 - Read posts #283, #342, #634 and #680

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not run away when lavos vmed me. On Thursday, I was the first to show, and after waiting 5/6 of the suggested time, decided to leave. On Friday, I was again on for at least 1/2 of the time, and left after suffering a humiliating loss at the hands of akola. I told people on IrC to tell this to lavos if he showed. The next suggested time was on Sunday, so I should not have been obliged to show up when he suddenly vmed me today.

The first "taking a win due to DC" is probably happening today...

Let me repeat this again...SUBMIT YOUR TEAMS TO EO.

once more

SUBMIT YOUR TEAMS TO EO

have a nice day
this is an absolute joke - if i dont submit my team and my opponent dc's on purpose on turn 2 i lose??

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
this is an absolute joke - if i dont submit my team and my opponent dc's on purpose on turn 2 i lose??
No. If you dont send your team to Eo and you DC, then your opponent has the option to take the win.

If your opponent DC's and he didnt send his team to Eo, then you have the option to take the win.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost to TV-Rocka in a really tight game, thought I played strongly enough to come back from a poor start but just fell short. GG.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
beat H-C in a really intense game, could have made it easier for myself but won 1-0 in the end. gg boss definitely a worthy opponent

gonna sort the whole shit out with yee later tonight

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
beat H-C in a really intense game, could have made it easier for myself but won 1-0 in the end. gg boss definitely a worthy opponent

gonna sort the whole shit out with yee later tonight

Plz don't lie, he sucks. You were probably playing against mcmeghan.

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
really sorry team, I tried my best. I hope I can win the last match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)