Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks

I did a few of those and only unlocked ponytail and pigtails. Is there any confirmation on what additional hairstyles are available?

Can anyone confirm whether or not Everstone WONT pass on natures with international parents in X/Y? I wasnt sure if this was changed at some point, but IIRC in BW it wouldnt pass on the nature? Im trying to figure out the best way to MM a Shiny Protean Froakie in a Dive or Net Ball

How do I get the reset bag? I've been punching the empty bag for pretty long and it's not dropping the reset bag.

Also, does anyone know where the Ev-resetting berries are?

How do you find your IVs and/or EVs in these games?
The IV judge is in Killoude City Pokecentre, you can't tell an exact number of EVs but the super training screen does show a rough idea of what your EVs are.

For the female character, how do you go about unlocking more hairstyles?
How do I get the reset bag? I've been punching the empty bag for pretty long and it's not dropping the reset bag.

Keep punching, it'll come eventually. They are pretty rare though. EV reducing berries are found by mutating other berries. http://www.serebii.net/xy/berryfields.shtml

Where in Cyllage City is the destiny knot?

Is it possible for Shedinja to learn Swords Dance in X and Y at this moment? In 5th gen, Shedinja didn't copy any of Ninjask's level-up moves upon evolution, including Swords Dance. I'm wondering if this was fixed in these games or not.

Is there any way (breeding, tutor, level-up, tm) for Garchomp to learn Stealth Rock this gen? Or do I just have to wait to transfer one via Pokemon Bank (i'd rather not have to do that)?

Is there a way to the number of specific EV's gotten from Super Training? The only ones I can see are graphs that don't show numbers. :/

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands

Just keep at it for the Reset Bags. I got quite a few in the 5 minutes or so I was doing it (I was using a fully EV'd Pokemon, I don't know if that changes things).

Has anyone published an IV calculator yet?
We do not even have 100% solid base stats yet, but I assume there will be one when we do have certain base stats.

So where can I get another sun stone to evolve Floette? I've already used the one on route 13. Thanks.
Floette Evolves with the Shiny Stone, not a Sun Stone. A Shiny Stone can be found in/near the Skiddo Ranch on Route 12.

Is there a way to the number of specific EV's gotten from Super Training? The only ones I can see are graphs that don't show numbers. :/
No. The only way to see specific numbers annoyingly is to use a reset bag and it shows how many are taken off. There is still some room for taking notes down in Pokemon :)

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Where exactly is the Destiny Knot? On Serebii it says Cyllage City but I'm having trouble finding it.
Bulbapedia says it's on a bike ramp (in Cyllage city, indeed). However, I think I got another one in Lumiose City somewhere, after talking to a woman.

Just keep at it for the Reset Bags. I got quite a few in the 5 minutes or so I was doing it (I was using a fully EV'd Pokemon, I don't know if that changes things).

We do not even have 100% solid base stats yet, but I assume there will be one when we do have certain base stats.

Floette Evolves with the Shiny Stone, not a Sun Stone. A Shiny Stone can be found in/near the Skiddo Ranch on Route 12.

No. The only way to see specific numbers annoyingly is to use a reset bag and it shows how many are taken off. There is still some room for taking notes down in Pokemon :)
But isn't it also true that it doesn't hurt you to overshoot 252? If that's true and you're making a tradition 252/252/4 build it shouldn't matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)