Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a legit calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Celebi. Check my thread plenty to offer. Also looking for HP fire timid magnet pull Magnemite.

Last edited:
I'm looking to trade Friend Codes and learn what my Friend Safari is. I'd prefer it if you don't have the Poison or Bug safaris as I have plenty of those two for now and am hoping for some variety. I should be available in about 4.5 hours.
I got a rock safari and would like to check yours. My fc is in my sig. :)

Anyone have a Gale Wings Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame? I don't care about the IVs, as I can breed them myself. I've tried to get one from the GTS, but I keep getting Flame Body/Big Pecks. Adamant is preferred, but if not, I'll breed for it. I'm also looking for a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur.
I have both of these.

31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Fletchling with gale wings.

31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll (also has Giga drain)

Looking for a Charizardite Y if interested.

Speaking of Pokeball Vivilions ANYONE have one to spare? Please, only one I truly lack, I have all the normal 18, (even sandstorm, which is SHINY) and FYI those others are off the table, but I'll take a clone or anything even a crap one, cause I just want it for the collection :D.
Not officially released, yet. Hold your Horsea{s}.
Wednesday: Pokémon X & Y - Special Vivillon Distribution + Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Reminder + Japanese 3DS LL Promotion
14-05-2014 09:39 BST / 04:39 EDT by Serebii

Multiple big pieces of news have come the past week so be sure to check. This update may be amended throughout the day so be sure to check back. If you have any ideas for the site, be sure to send them in
X & Y have been out for months now, and the Chatroom has been rife with discussion while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for battles, trades and Friend Safari hunting, so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like ourFaceBook Page.
Last Update: 16:33 GMT
Edit @ 10:17: Japanese 3DS LL Promotion | Edit @ 16:33: Vivillon

In The Games Department
Pokémon X & Y - Special Vivillon Distribution

A new event has been announced. Making its first appearance worldwide, the special PokéBall Pattern Vivillon is to be given at the Pokémon Center in Paris from June 4th to June 21st. This Vivillon is Level 12 and comes with the moves Stun Spore, Gust, Light Screen and Struggle Bug. It is unknown if this event will make it out of France. Our Event Database has been updated with details of this event

Excuse me, please?

I'm looking for someone who knows how to IV check a pokemon's iv set (with a powersave).

Does anyone know how to do that?

Last edited:
Got a female, Friend Ball, Natural Cure, HP Fire, Timid, 31/xx/31/30/31/30 Roselia with Spikes, Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder for trade.
Searching for something similar or HP Dittos, PM me if you're interested :3

LF Hidden Ability Exeggcute. Any IV spread is fine. CMT to trade .:v4:
I can quickly breed one for you. It is also in a dream ball. If you care about that I'll give you a female one. Otherwise you would get a male.
Post on my profile or pm me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)