Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a good move set for a defensive based mega blastoise? rapid spin of course important here for team support.
Rapid spin
Dark pulse
Scald
Toxic/dragon tail

Dark pulse is there to annihilate spinblockers. Scald is there because all defensive water pokemon use it lol. And finally, you can choose between toxic to wear down opponents over time, or D-Tail to shuffle teams/hurt them if you have hazards up.

Would there be any interest in a thread dedicated to flawless 4th gen breeds (which are then brought into 6th Gen and traded)? Or is Kalos born prefered? If such, what if they started in 4th and were bred into specific balls in 6th? (since you can pass those).

Just curious if I should even bother opening such a thing, lol. Loved breeding in 4th and I'm still pretty good at it xD

Would there be any interest in a thread dedicated to flawless 4th gen breeds (which are then brought into 6th Gen and traded)? Or is Kalos born prefered? If such, what if they started in 4th and were bred into specific balls in 6th? (since you can pass those).

Just curious if I should even bother opening such a thing, lol. Loved breeding in 4th and I'm still pretty good at it xD
Breeds from previous gens are only better than KB ones if they have cool tutor moves (Stealth Rock, Defog, Knock Off, etc)

If those Pokemon have tutor moves, it will probably be good enough. However most RNGers only want KB Pokemon. Some lazy people like me prefer 4th Gen RNGs

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Unless they have tutor moves, I'd value them lower than 6th gen breeds for lack of matching balls. I'm not sure what the point of starting a breed in 4th gen and finishing it in 6th would be, since Tutor Moves and past gen Egg Moves don't pass ;P

So after a crap-ton of spitbacks destined for Wonder Trade this weekend, I have a perfect Beldum!

I have two that are 31/31/31/x/31/29* up to trade. If you want You can check me a spitback, a vitamin or a in-game sellable item for these. This is in addition to my previous giveaway which is still on offer here http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...here-no-hacking.3513279/page-232#post-5686330

*the speed iv is 28 or 29 but probably 29

VM if you want anything
Bump.

Can also add Kangaskhan Dream Ball spitbacks with Focus Punch and Scrappy.

Keep or toss?

Species: Cobalion
Nature: Naive
IVs: 21-22/29-31/16-17/29-31/1-3/31 (probably not because of that cruddy SpDef xD, but it's offenses are too good to not ask.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)