Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone available right now to help me IV check a Pokemon with a level 50 battle really, really quick?

Go to the Battle Institute and enter the Pokemon there, it will be raised to level 50 and you can check the IVs there. You can just reset your game after checking so you don't have to endure all 5 battles. This is how everyone checks IVs, you don't need to bother anyone here for a battle unless you want the ESV checked...

I am wondering if the cloning glitch in XY and ORAS has been updated with the recent patches?

Whenever I try turning off or pressing the home button at the 5 second counter, I am unable to do so. It only works at about 7 seconds, at which the trade has completed without cloning.

I could not find confirmation of this on Google

Anyone have a Garchompite and/or a Slowbronite they could spare me, please? I can clone it and give you a copy back, or let me know if there's anything in my thread that would interest you for it (within reason).

Last edited:
Anyone have a Garchompite and/or a Slowbronite they could spare me, please? I can clone it and give you a copy back, or let me know if there's anything in my thread that would interest you for it (within reason).
Well, I think I have both available, though I'd prefer it if you could clone them, since both of them are...way out of the way to obtain them. ^^;

Well, I think I have both available, though I'd prefer it if you could clone them, since both of them are...way out of the way to obtain them. ^^;
The Slowbronite doesn't take that long, and you can even fly to the cave. The Garchompite takes forever though. Still trying to get my secret base up to the right level, only half way there.

The Slowbronite doesn't take that long, and you can even fly to the cave. The Garchompite takes forever though. Still trying to get my secret base up to the right level, only half way there.
I know, but since I reset my game, I'm at Mauville right now, so it's still way out of the way. For Garchompite, I just took the one from Y before resetting it. And I'm still stuck soft-resetting Yveltal in that one, so no dice either. ^^;

Go to the Battle Institute and enter the Pokemon there, it will be raised to level 50 and you can check the IVs there. You can just reset your game after checking so you don't have to endure all 5 battles. This is how everyone checks IVs, you don't need to bother anyone here for a battle unless you want the ESV checked...

That's all good for someone who has beat the game
If someone doesn't want to beat the game yet, the only way is to have someone battle at level 50

No it's not. Battle Institute is in the middle of both Gen V games.

Dude, you really need to cut back on being so ignorant.
Mauvile / Lumiose

Edit: and yeah, what above said.
While I don't want to disagree with you, I just checked...you can access the Battle Institute early, but they don't let you participate in Battle Tests until you beat the game. At least in ORAS, but I think it's the same in XY

That's what I'm saying, I'm playing ORAS too

ORAS too? As in you also have X/Y? If that's the case, why bother breeding on ORAS at all? You could just do it on XY and use the Battle Institute to check IVs there. Or if you have a few rare candies saved up, you could enter in the progressive stat changes on MetalKid's IV calculator, I find it to be the most comprehensive IV calculator since entering what your stats are at different levels helps narrow the search really easily. If you don't have Rare Candies then you can just battle to raise the level while keeping track of the EVs that you're earning. Here's an example of me using it for my Latias:
w9Hqgpu.jpg
I'm just saying there are ways for you do to this on your own without having to rely on other people. Why haven't you bothered to finish ORAS yet but you're breeding flawless stuff anyway? Are Rayquazas even that valuable to SR anymore? I thought there were already great Jolly / Naive ones floating around. May as well catch a trophy one and continue the game imo

edit: forgot the link to the calculator

Last edited:
This guy's tumblr thread may help
http://supersecretbases.tumblr.com/post/103807608674/since-a-huge-amount-of-flags-are-needed-for

Best hatch location for Nidoran? XY and/or ORAS?

XY
Parfum Palace or Shabboneau Castle because they are royalty

ORAS
Cave of Origin or Victory Road because they are on their path to become king/queen

EDIT: totally ninja'd

Another question:

What would be the best nickname for a shiny Jolly infernape? I want to reference Avatar, so I was thinking something like Avatar Roku, Ozai or Uncle Iroh. Any advice?

Reactions: ckn
XY
Parfum Palace or Shabboneau Castle because they are royalty

ORAS
Cave of Origin or Victory Road because they are on their path to become king/queen

EDIT: totally ninja'd

Another question:

What would be the best nickname for a shiny Jolly infernape? I want to reference Avatar, so I was thinking something like Avatar Roku, Ozai or Uncle Iroh. Any advice?
Probably the only thing remotely close to being related to the Monkey King in that "series", Momo.

Probably the only thing remotely close to being related to the Monkey King in that "series", Momo.

Lol, I actually have an ambipom nicknamed Momo and hatched at Sky Pillar to represent the Momo in avatar ahahah

But thanks to the advice, I've thought along the lines of a monkey theme, and I've decided to nickname the Chimchar 'Saiyu', a reference to the monkey themed Zodiac in HxH :))

Hi,

I accepted to help user Reisuke to clone two pokemon: a shiny suicune and a shiny froslass. I banked them both to transfer them on another game. However, when I wanted to take them back, the suicune had simply disappeared... I guess the reason for that is an illegal hack, but can anyone confirm -- has anyone seen that before?

Also, I propose to reisuke to get any pokemon from my thread as a compensation for the loss...

People who have traded with me know I am honest and can be trusted, but I hate when there might remain a doubt. There are days we'd better not try to help other people really...

Edit: must be tired, I mixed it up somehow and found the poke...

Last edited:
Okay, according to [this] apparently it is possible for Nidoran-M to have the following moves:

- Head Smash
- Amnesia
- Sucker Punch
- Confusion

My question is: how the hell would I go about doing that, if its actually possible? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back