GameBattles Ladder

Every time I try to invite someone, I get an error message. Any help?

EDIT: If you're having the same problems that I had, use this:

http://www.gamebattles.com/ds/pokemon/team/YOUR TEAM NAME HERE/edit?v=roster

Obviously, you must be able to edit the roster to add someone. If you can, then either:

A. Find whoever you're trying to add's ID, and manipulate the URL like so:
http://www.gamebattles.com/ds/pokemon/team/YOUR TEAM NAME HERE/edit?v=roster&freeagent=####
Note: This URL is meaningless if you're not going to use this method.

B. Put in both their GB name and Pokemon name into the given boxes and invite them that way. Note that I'm talking about using the first URL.

Hope this helps.

@ Thegreenguy: You can still register if you want.

By the way, our roster is full now.

So far my team is doing pretty well, we have a 3-0-0 record. but hopefully we will get to 10-0-0 like skarm.

I tried to sign up for this at the site but everytime i click on Signup for a free account all that happens is that the page gets refreshed and nothing else happens.

Anyone else had this problem or might know how to fix it?

Team: Bravehearts
Members: myself, vegetarules (basically, it is a combination of the best gfaqer and igner so far)

We had a really rough start for our first match, as some spices of hax played a part, but we seem to be raising our battle record to .667

activated an account through e-mail and and wont let me log in... i dont get whats going wrong -- it seems so straightforward but i keep getting that damn invalid message.

activated an account through e-mail and and wont let me log in... i dont get whats going wrong -- it seems so straightforward but i keep getting that damn invalid message.
Once you activate your account, you must request an email that you forgot your password. Type in your username, and they'll send an email to change your password. That's how I went around that.

On a side note: yay my team jumped to 12th place in 5 battles ^_^
Already beat an undefeated team for some good exp points.

ahh thank you very much Jebroni.

i'd like to list myself as a free agent. up for battling with any squad emphatically and often.

if I were to join, you guys can have the prizes If wewere to win. I'm 14, so getting cash prizes in the mail would freak my parents out...alot....As in PEDO ALERT! SO just no thanks split my portion between the other 2.

Is there item cluase?

After reading about people lying about lost matches, what is there to stop this from happening? If they dispute your win, do you have to provide screenshots as proof or something?

Also, what is their policy on hacked Pokemon? Can't seem to find that anywhere.

I guess if it has stats that can be obtain legitly it's fine. If they ca't help people lying about winning, they can't figure if a pokemon is uber-hacked

After reading about people lying about lost matches, what is there to stop this from happening? If they dispute your win, do you have to provide screenshots as proof or something?

Also, what is their policy on hacked Pokemon? Can't seem to find that anywhere.
http://www.gamebattles.com/ds/pokemon/ladder/clan/rules

The match rules are under settings. No rule on ubers yet, but expect it to basically look like the Smogon list and most people enforce it by gentlemen's agreement anyways.

Also, the policy on hacked Pokes is that they're a no go.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Yea, but how do you tell if someone won. If the person who actually lost, but claims they won, like in Lllama's case

well i won my first match, well the guy d/ced before the whipping was finished not only that he had a dialga on his team, which i didnt like at all until i saw it use roar of time on my cresselia, which then made me smile i got 6 cm's and swept till he had a machamp in the red and a frozen dialga in the red. he was a total noobcake but i prevail anyways. meh anyways i sent a ticket in for him dropping his match.

also the guy reported himself as the winner, and put him as winning 4-0, when he lost after d/cing 6-2, and i will be happy to reface him as many times as they will allow me

I set up Battler-Frontier a couple of days ago:

Myself
Tek
Lexx

Not sure if Tek has a Smogon account here, but Lexx and I do.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Taking a picture of the match result adds evidence to your case when there is a dispute. In the case of DCs at the end of the game when you have it in hand, its basically your word against theirs, in that case you should build your rep as a solid battler who doesn't try to bend or break any rules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)