Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, anyone have a Kabuto/Kabutops with Weak Armor? I'm also looking for a good Ditto. For the Kabuto/Kabutops I have my Dratini spitbacks for trade (Adament, Extremespeed, and HA) and for a good 5-6 IV Ditto I'm offering some of my Dragonites I've previously trained as well. All 5 IV, female, but lack HA.
You might want to try Most for the Ditto. He has a giveaway going on

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Legit Softboiled Clefairy from Gen3, preferably Bold. IV's can be whatever- obviously a 31/x/31/31/31/31 would be ideal, but not mandatory

If you can clone one, catch one then tutor it from the Gen 3 games. I'm willing to trade for a bred pentagon 5/6 IV pokemon of your choice, including a custom ball or Hiddenpower. These will be bred by me and not be cloned so will be unique and definitely legal.

Regards

Rob

My friend Code is 2595-0267-9086

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Legit Softboiled Clefairy from Gen3, preferably Bold. IV's can be whatever- obviously a 31/x/31/31/31/31 would be ideal, but not mandatory

If you can clone one, catch one then tutor it from the Gen 3 games. I'm willing to trade for a bred pentagon 5/6 IV pokemon of your choice, including a custom ball or Hiddenpower. These will be bred by me and not be cloned so will be unique and definitely legal.

Regards

Rob

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...h-5th-gen-rng-update-xd-lugia-togepi.3551261/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...mall-udate-31-12.3530517/page-19#post-6612415
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/luxpluffs-trade-thread-v-2-0-the-thread-awakens.3554434/

good luck

Hi All,

Regards

Rob

Hello there. I do have one i can give it to you for free. I need to transfer it though

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Hi,

Not sure this is the right place, but I caught this.

Zekrom: Modest Nature
31/xx/31/31/29/31

Keep or Toss? That special defense makes me want to toss it.
Please don't use Modest Zekrom. Outclassed by physical one. If looking forward to using Zekrom in Ubers, the Shuca Berry set is the best one.
Hello there. I do have one i can give it to you for free. I need to transfer it though
Since they're for free, can I also have one? Calm/Bold is fine lol. Thanks.

Last edited:
Please don't use Modest Zekrom. Outclassed by physical one. If looking forward to using Zekrom in Ubers, the Shuca Berry set is the best one.

Since they're for free, can I also have one? Calm/Bold is fine lol. Thanks.
Its just a one time thing those were hard to breed. If you get some starter spitbacks in specific balls with their HA i can get you one too

Looking for a Adamant Moxie Heracross (edit: sourced) & Calm Togepi (or Togekiss with Follow me).

Egg moves & shiny not essential but 5iv would be much appreciated.

CMT?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a bulbasaur with hidden power fire with the best IV's it can have for that praticular hidden power, that there willing to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)