Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I am trying to get more into VGC this year, and therefore I am trading pokemon with a couple of people, but I want to keep a copy of a few pokemon that I am going to trade. So is there anybody out here who could clone 3-4 pokemon for me? I don't have a big collection of competitive ready pokemon but I would highly appreciate if somebody could do this for me and we can probably work something out :)
I'll help ya, PM/VM me what you need cloned.
I don't need anything in return. :]

Is anyone resetting Victini's in case of a useful move tutor in Sun & Moon or is it just a PokeDex and box kind of thing without V-Create?
I soft reset mine and got 3131xx3131 with an Adamant nature within 3 tries and just kept it. I dont think it's worth trying it competitively without access to the 2 best physical moves though..

Looking for legit versions of the following legends to complete pokedex: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion. I don't have a ton to offer but a few competitive pokemon I've made: Charizard-X, Sceptile, Hariyama, Porygon-Z, Scizor

So I was SRing the N's Darmanitan event and I got this on my first SR. Should I keep or toss?

Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31

(I wasn't planning on using it for battling)

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So I was SRing the N's Darmanitan event and I got this on my first SR. Should I keep or toss?

Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31

(I wasn't planning on using it for battling)
N's Darmanitan is based off a Darmanitan you could catch in B2/W2 through Memory link, which had a guaranteed IV spread of 30/30/30/30/30/30 and a Calm nature. So your IVs are most likely 30 across the board, not 31's and you can't SR for anything better.

Sorry to bother everyone, but does anyone have a great ball HA female Woobat they could donate to me? IVs and Nature are irrelevant. If you want something in return, let me know. Ty!

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:

Tundra (great ball)
Sun (repeat ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have a lot of females in Apricorn Balls and Dream Balls and I can take breeding projects for the Vivillons.
I can PM a list of my breedables.
Also looking for Relic Gold.
PM/VM if you can help.

Hello guys, good afternoon all :D!
im just looking for a simple poke jaja, a hippopotas female Impish, if its possible, some ivs or egg moves, if not, no matter :D
bye bye :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)