Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure about other people, but all I want to know is if there are any new Pokémon that haven't already been leaked.
I don't even want to know what they are, just a simple confirmation if there is more or not.
I understand that will take a couple days, considering people have to usually beat the main game to get the National Dex.

I am not sure about other people, but all I want to know is if there are any new Pokémon that haven't already been leaked.
I don't even want to know what they are, just a simple confirmation if there is more or not.
I understand that will take a couple days, considering people have to usually beat the main game to get the National Dex.
Ahem...
I'm going to say this one more time nicely before I start handing out infractions; stop with the theories about the demo being an early version of the game, GF having some master plan to hide pokemon until the official release, or anything of that nature. Feel free to remain in denial till release day if it makes you happy by all means do it but don't derail this thread even more with this stuff. Let's keep the discussion to the things we've gotten from the datamines and sound theories drawn from that information. This is not aimed at any one person and when we get dumps for the actual games and you were right? Congrats to you then but for now stick to what we know.

Did Trumbeak not get Fury Attack or Bullet Seed then? It seems odd that it gets Skill Link and hasn't really recieved anything to abuse it. Also: I do like the name.

I think there was an indication that Rowlett would be slower and Bulky, although it is interesting to note that Leafage is Physical. That's probably the most surprising thing so far, since it seemed like it would be Special like Ember and Water Gun. I guess it is the precursor to Razor Leaf then.

Did Trumbeak not get Fury Attack or Bullet Seed then? It seems odd that it gets Skill Link and hasn't really recieved anything to abuse it. Also: I do like the name.
We know that Pikipek gets Fury Attack, courtesy of the demo. Bullet Seed is still very likely, but may be a high level move.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
We know that Pikipek gets Fury Attack, courtesy of the demo. Bullet Seed is still very likely, but may be a high level move.
He didn't mention anything about fury attack as he was levelng? Also bullet seed/rock blast/w.e could be a move re-learner move like it was for cinccino

He didn't mention anything about fury attack as he was levelng? Also bullet seed/rock blast/w.e could be a move re-learner move like it was for cinccino
No, he didn't, but he has been sparse with info on level-up moves. He didn't even mention it when Pikipek learned Rock Smash, which it gets EARLY.

Last edited:
Most of the Fire Emblem Snipers (from 4-12) have a solid speed stat so this actually is pretty shocking. After all it is the same company.

Also it's an owl and the other starters don't seem to be fast looking. If Popplio evo is the fast one I'll drink bleach and hopefully I'll gain some speed BST.

That's cool. I like what we have.
Then I shouldn't click any other spoilers because I only wanted a confirmation. Thank you.
You're welcome, and I'm sorry if I came off at all dickish. Have a pleasant day :)

EDIT: Ok, so I was reviewing the pics, and previewers weren't kidding when they said you'd be flush with cash in SuMo. After beating Hala, Lurantis had over 46K on hand.

You know what that means...to the boutique!

Is it worth posting 'leaks' from 4chan? There's a lot of really interesting stuff that's being spouted but with 0 proof it seems ill-advised to start bringing them up without photographic proof

Because in reality snipers are the ones running around like maniacs shooting projectiles at targets.

Did people really expect the stealth archer to be the fast starter?

EDIT: Escavalier.
inb4 Decidueye goes 360 non-scope

It can still get stuff like agility, who knows.

However is more than obvious that it will get sniper as HA, and that it can work as a wallbreaker by critical hits. If critical hits can pierce though reflect/light screen, is likely it will pierce aurora veil too.

Could work well if it gets focus energy with leaf blade and shadow claw

Decidueye being slow really saddens me. I really hope there a 180 change (Is there any precedent on this?) or have Auto-TrickRoom setter ability.

Is it worth posting 'leaks' from 4chan? There's a lot of really interesting stuff that's being spouted but with 0 proof it seems ill-advised to start bringing them up without photographic proof
We have pics for the several bits of info that were posted, which is why we're trusting the OP (Lurantis).

inb4 Decidueye goes 360 non-scope

It can still get stuff like agility, who knows.

However is more than obvious that it will get sniper as HA, and that it can work as a wallbreaker by critical hits. If critical hits can pierce though reflect/light screen, is likely it will pierce aurora veil too.

Could work well if it gets focus energy with leaf blade and shadow claw
Decidueye being slow really saddens me. I really hope there a 360 change (Is there any precedent on this?) or have Auto-TrickRoom setter ability.
You guys do realize that 360° is a full turn? LOOOLOLOLTRLOLORLOLOLOL

I still like the Grass/Ghost owl.

Could be. If it is like the other 3-stage "Starter" birds then it is just in the Flying Egg Group, which neither Bullet Seed or Rock Blast is accessible in as an egg move. So move relearner would be the only way.

And about the only thing that does disappoint me about Rowlet's speed is the fact that Gourgeist and Treverant are both slow bulky Ghost/Grass types. A little more variety would be neat.

Leaks are coming in? Well it's been fun guys but I'm opting out of this thread now. I'll still be on the other non-spoiler threads obviously but even my willingness to read spoilers has its limit. Enjoy and I'll see you when the game comes out (and I played a good amount of it)! ;)
Godspeed Pikachu! You will be missed as we tumble down this rabbit hole of secrets and surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)