Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have a spare slush rush sandshrew they are willing to spare? I have some dd bagons in a lure ball if wanted in exchange for trade

I'm looking for someone to help me out with something. I need someone trustworthy to hold on to a certain Pokemon while I restore my save file to a certain point in time. If you can help, PM me and we can discuss further about it.

Hello, I am after numerous things:

-Gold Bottle Caps
-Apricorn Ball Pokemon (VGC viable Pokémon priority over rarer Pokémon)
-Spitbacks (bonus if in rare poke ball)
-Pokerus

I still have all of my Apricorn Balls, so I can do requests (NOT 1 for 1, I can't powersave for more balls). Just PM me your offer.

Last edited:
Hello, I am after numerous things:

-Gold Bottle Caps
-Apricorn Ball Females (VGC viable Pokémon priority over rarer Pokémon)
-Spitbacks (bonus if in rare poke ball)
-Pokerus

I still have all of my Apricorn Balls, so I can do requests (NOT 1 for 1, I can't powersave for more balls). Just PM me your offer.
why only females?

males can pass pokeballs this generarion as well it the male is breeding with an ditto its 100%

if male and female of the same species have the same ball its 50 50

2 pokemon with diferent species the female pases the ball.

so realisticly a female isnt worth much more then an male

why only females?

males can pass pokeballs this generarion as well it the male is breeding with an ditto its 100%

if male and female of the same species have the same ball its 50 50

2 pokemon with diferent species the female pases the ball.

so realisticly a female isnt worth much more then an male
I actually did not know this, thanks for letting me know. I've amended my original post.

Is cloning doable in gen 7? If so, I need two pokemon cloned for me. You are welcome to keep a copy of both as a reward. PM me, thanks in advance.

I'm having a really crap time SoS chaining Ditto, and I want to start breeding, would anyone part with a few 2-3 IV Dittos of their own? I have nothing in gen 7 to offer back yet, just looking for chairity at the moment.

Anyone have a HA Totodile, Croconaw, or Feraligatr they can trade me in ORAS or XY? If you could hook me up with one, it'd be greatly appreciated. I can offer stuff back as well if you like. :)

Anyone have a HA Totodile, Croconaw, or Feraligatr they can trade me in ORAS or XY? If you could hook me up with one, it'd be greatly appreciated. I can offer stuff back as well if you like. :)
hidden ability johto starters in gen 7 are currently impossible to get til pokebank hits so no no one can give you one accept a cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)