Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Maranga and Apicot berry to spare? I can offer any of the other berries including the Ganlon and Kee berries as well some breedject Bold/Regenerator/Haze Mareanie, Mimikyu, and Jolly/Dragon Dance Bagon. This is for Pokemon Sun btw.
Sure thing. I'll take a male Bagon if you still, if possible.

First I need a Celesteela and Pheromosa for my dex, either traded for the corresponding sun exclusives (we can discuss natures) or I can just give them back.

Second I need to borrow a politoed.

I'm looking for a Bagon, Scyther w/Technican and a Scrappy Kangaskhan. Hopefully this is the right thread to trade for one.

I have the following Pokemon for trade:

5 IV Adamant Quickball Wimpod, 5 IV Adamant Honedge, 5 IV Shiny Modest Cleffa w/Cute Charm missing Sp. Atk, Two 5 IV Modest Popplio, a 5 IV Timid Gastly, 5 IV HA Timid Vulpix, 5 IV HA Dratini one Adamant, another adamant missing HP and on bashful.

I'm looking for a Bagon, Scyther w/Technican and a Scrappy Kangaskhan. Hopefully this is the right thread to trade for one.

5 IV Adamant Quickball Wimpod, 5 IV Adamant Honedge, 5 IV Shiny Modest Cleffa w/Cute Charm missing Sp. Atk, Two 5 IV Modest Popplio, a 5 IV Timid Gastly, 5 IV HA Timid Vulpix, 5 IV HA Dratini one Adamant, another adamant missing HP and on bashful.
I can trade you a Heavy Ball Technician Scyther for the Dratini. It's only 4IV so I'll breed a 5IV and then contact you.

Can some one trade me the following for the dex?
- Cosmoem
-Celesteela

I will trade them right back. Thank you if you decide to help me.

Edit: Also, what is a good ball for Oranguru?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare/breedject of a female Rough Skin Gible? Preferably in a Beast Ball and Jolly nature but any HA female will do.

Also, what is a good ball for Oranguru?
Moon is solid. Heal (the animation more than the item sprite) can work ok too. Or your universal Lux / Premier for those that like those looks. Premier > Lux for Oranguru in my book, but that's just taste.

EDIT Hah, I guess it's really all taste to be fair.

ADDED
Could anyone trade me a random Mew(stat doesn't matter) for X and Y.

It's for my cousin.
I think I still do on OR/Bank. PM if you're still looking. I think it's got good IVs too, but one of those all-neutral natures. Quirky or something. She or he is welcome to one.

Last edited:
Any ideas I can run on a Scizor?
For the battle tree...
if you can get your hands on a technician scizor, bullet punch and bug bite are solid moves on it, also the two remaining moves can be a combination of coverage or set-up, such as substitute, swords dance, super power, and u-turn I guess... That should be a good set, but knowing the battle tree, you'll probably end up getting haxed out like everyone else lol

Looking for any 5 iv ditto spitbacks. Oh and a destiny not would be much appreciated. I can trade in return any of the alolan form or alola specific hidden abilities, besides bruxish, alolan sandshrew and alolan exeggcute. I also have a shiny crabrawler and bruxish for trade too. Just shoot me a pm.
I can't help you but just for clarity's sake, you can't breed dittos like that so you'll never get a "spitback" ditto

if you can get your hands on a technician scizor, bullet punch and bug bite are solid moves on it, also the two remaining moves can be a combination of coverage or set-up, such as substitute, swords dance, super power, and u-turn I guess... That should be a good set, but knowing the battle tree, you'll probably end up getting haxed out like everyone else lol
I have an Adamant 5 IV Technician Scyther . Just grinded my way to get the Scizorite and now I want to get a good moveset.

I have an Adamant 5 IV Technician Scyther . Just grinded my way to get the Scizorite and now I want to get a good moveset.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/viability-rankings-pre-bank.3587201/

Mega scizor is rated pretty high. It's most likely running Adamant technician 252 hp/252 atk with bug bite/u turn/swords dance/bullet punch but the BS stats aren't that specific...tagging cant say cuz he's the man when it comes to this stuff

Misread your original comment thinking you said battle spot...tagging Theorymon as well since he's always good for this information too

This is also a good link for battle tree strats
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-tree-discussion-and-records.3587215/page-35#post-7167475

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/viability-rankings-pre-bank.3587201/

Mega scizor is rated pretty high. It's most likely running Adamant technician 252 hp/252 atk with bug bite/u turn/swords dance/bullet punch but the BS stats aren't that specific...tagging cant say cuz he's the man when it comes to this stuff

Misread your original comment thinking you said battle spot...tagging Theorymon as well since he's always good for this information too

This is also a good link for battle tree strats
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-tree-discussion-and-records.3587215/page-35#post-7167475
Thank you for your help.

Lf touch trade of porygon 2 and porygon z to (finally) finish alola dex. VM or pm please...can trade something from my gen 7 breeds for your trouble

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lf touch trade of porygon 2 and porygon z to (finally) finish alola dex. VM or pm please...can trade something from my gen 7 breeds for your trouble
I can trade you these two if you want.
I finished my Alolan Dex ages ago, but I kept these specifically since I knew other people could use them as well.

You don't need to give me anything back in return.

Let me know what you think.

You can find my info down below in my signature.

Last edited:
I can trade you these two if you want.
I finished my Alolan Dex ages ago, but I kept these specifically since I knew other people could use them as well.

You don't need to give me anything back in return.

Let me know what you think.

My info is down below in my signature.
That would be awesome .for some reason I think I have you added? If not I'll add you and be online in 5-10 minutes if that's OK with yoi?

Anyone have a HA Pyukumuku and/or Morelull they're willing to spare? Nature/Ball it's captured in/IVs/etc. don't matter as long as it has it's HA.
Can help w/ Pyukumuku.
First I need a Celesteela and Pheromosa for my dex, either traded for the corresponding sun exclusives (we can discuss natures) or I can just give them back.

Second I need to borrow a politoed.
Can help w/ Politoed.
Does anyone have a spare/breedject of a female Rough Skin Gible? Preferably in a Beast Ball and Jolly nature but any HA female will do.
I have a Beast Ball Jolly with HA. PM me, I'll try and breed for a relevant 5iv one.
Edit: I bred a 4iv 30 attack rough skin beast ball female, which at level 50 I believe is equal to a flawless one (correct me if wrong!), so tell me if that's good enough for you.

I can help you out with breedjects of these for free, if that helps any.
Assuming this is already done, but if not I can help.

Hoo boy, lot of things cropped up.
If any of you still need help, just PM me.

Last edited:
If someone could please help me evolving a feebas and scyther that would be awesome. I have an ha mareenie/dratini/gible if you'd like for your help ty.

Hello! I am in need of a 5IV Minior for breeding/battling purposes, preferably with a purple core. I have several 5IV Mareanie in a Dive ball, several of which have the ability Regenerator. Any offers would be appreciated!

Thanks,
-AlphaVoxel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)