The Workshop

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Requester: Memoric
For: Doubles OU Viability Rankings
Art Direction: Can be anything really, just has to feature top mons. Incineroar and Tapu Koko would be fine as well as anything in Tier 1 or 2 in the thread I linked; just not Mega Gengar cuz there's a possibility it might get banned if ever :blobthinking:

Requester: TJ
For: USM PU Role Compendium USM PU Resources https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pu-resources-thread.3611496/#post-7463107
Art Direction: I dont really have anything in mind, but I want some of the top PU Pokemon included (Mesprit, Skuntank, Gurdurr, Regirock, Eelektross, Swanna) Make it cool please! (:
Bummer Edit: Gonna go ahead and decide that separate posts in a thread won't get banners on their own. Since the linked thread doesn't have anything in the first post, one can use the same art direction to make a banner for PU Resources.
TJ
Banner finished, with the alterations you asked through DM (Altaria instead of Swanna and Scyther instead of Eelektross):
PU_Resources.png

Requester: Stan Soojung
For: sm nu set viability rankings http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sm-nu-sets-viability-rankings.3626447/
Direction: i'm not picky whatsoever, just something cool w some top mons in sm nu, go as wild and be as creative as u wanna be !
Assuming there's no problem working with two requests, I also would like to take this one if available.
It's been here for quite a while. Stan Soojung Do you still need it?
If so, here's the sketch based on your direction:
viability.jpg
Had the idea of using the three different Incineroar sets from the S Rank to highlight the thread purpose. A gold S medal (with Swords Dance), silver A medal (with Lapapa Berry) and bronze B medal (with Assault Vest). Is it alright?

Assuming there's no problem working with two requests, I also would like to take this one if available.
It's been here for quite a while. Stan Soojung Do you still need it?
If so, here's the sketch based on your direction: Had the idea of using the three different Incineroar sets from the S Rank to highlight the thread purpose. A gold S medal (with Swords Dance), silver A medal (with Lapapa Berry) and bronze B medal (with Assault Vest). Is it alright?
yea this is amazing! if you wish you can keep going with it because it looks really nice to me, thanks in advance

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Requester: Anaconja
For: Chimera 1v1
Art Direction: As you can see, there is already a logo there (though if you want to draw another Type:Null that's welcome too). However, I was wondering if someone could redraw the text "Chimera" to say "Chimera 1v1," with some added styling on the words to reflect the "amalgamation" aspect of the metagame.

Another artwork I would like is a "Poke-fusion" of sorts for the Team Archive (post 2), including various body shapes of mostly Ubers (I would prefer one mon to be Rayquaza since it essentially defines the metagame). It doesn't have to be the same artist as the first.

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For: Chimera 1v1
Art Direction: As you can see, there is already a logo there (though if you want to draw another Type:Null that's welcome too). However, I was wondering if someone could redraw the text "Chimera" to say "Chimera 1v1," with some added styling on the words to reflect the "amalgamation" aspect of the metagame.

Another artwork I would like is a "Poke-fusion" of sorts for the Team Archive (post 2), including various body shapes of mostly Ubers (I would prefer one mon to be Rayquaza since it essentially defines the metagame). It doesn't have to be the same artist as the first.

If you want the text to remain red, lemme know. Gonna ignore the second half of your request since you already have something for that post, we only deal with ornaments for the first posts in threads since otherwise megathreads like yours would overburden us.

Also, make sure to ask this artist for permission to use their art in your thread, or at the very least credit them with a link to their page. The same should go for the other fusion pic, but it's rather old and made by someone who may not speak english, so just link to this source.

Requester: Memoric
For: Doubles OU Viability Rankings
Art Direction: Can be anything really, just has to feature top mons. Incineroar and Tapu Koko would be fine as well as anything in Tier 1 or 2 in the thread I linked; just not Mega Gengar cuz there's a possibility it might get banned if ever :blobthinking:
So I was nearly done with this but my computer decided to break and not fix anytime soon, so I’ll unfortunately have to drop this. That being said, I still have a draft I did before I digitallized it, so if anyone wants to use that as a reference please contact me. Once again I’m sorry to disappoint you guys, tl;dr the request above is up for grabs again

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requester: Havens
For: Monotype Battle of the Week
Art Direction: I've decided to jump start this new project, so I'd like something effective that screams "fight." I was thinking along the lines of DBFZ when a match starts (see image). Instead of Goku and Frieza though, I'd like to see Mega Gallade and Kyurem-B, fighting on the battlefield. Additionally, I'd like to have "Monotype" as the header and "Battle of the Week" as the footnote, if possible in DBFZ's text style.

example.jpg

tysm in advance for doing this~

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
For: OM Laddering Achievements
Art Direction: Just something involving Slakoth, Magikarp, and Audino wrecking face, since they are included in a few of the achievements. Slakoth could be shown using Sucker Punch, Magikarp could be using Z-Hydro Pump, and Audino could be tanking attacks or using Toxic.

Requester: OP
Tournament name: LC Circuit Playoffs
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Early December

Art Direction: Mienfoo as the centerpiece would be good, don't really have anything specific in mind. Players are competing to earn this ribbon for their badgeset if that's helpful. Here's the other pieces of art we've been using for our circuit tours the last 2 years. Feel free to contact me on discord (OP#3492) if you have any questions or want to run an idea by me but I'm pretty open to anything here.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Requester: Ransei
Tournament name: Anything Goes Seasonal Playoffs
Art Direction: I just want a banner similar to these (Thread 1, Thread 2, Thread 3, Thread 4) and with the words "Anything Goes Seasonal Playoffs". I would prefer to make it green with a Mega Rayquaza on the background and maybe a trophy in the middle. I intend on putting the thread up whenever it's done.

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Requester : Moutemoute
For : USUM UU Speedlist
Art Direction : I would like something which shows the end of a run ( like that ) with fast UU Pokemon (Sharpedo-Mega (its line is made by water), Cobalion / Terrakion (on the field), Latias / Hydreigon (Flying / Levitating) etc..). We need to understand how fast this Pokemon are. Instead of the olympics symbole, I would like "USUM UU Speedlist" wrote. If you need more details, feel free to ask me on Discord (Moutemoute#9776). I'm in no rush so there is 0 deadline at all ^^ Thanks :]

Requester : curiosity
For : PU Squad Dump
Disclaimer: Yes, the thread currently does have a banner, it was designed to be a temporary banner, as stated in the oras thread.
Art Direction : I would love a banner that resembles banners from other team-based projects, including the UU oldgens bazaar and the ou teambuilding workshop. My only other request is to keep it rather simple! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me through discord at curiosity#2758. No deadline for me either, as this is a petty relaxed thread.

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Broken Phobias
For: PU's 3rd Annual Secret Santa
Art Direction: I'm looking for an actual banner this year instead of something I can throw together in photoshop like I did last year which can be found here. I'd prefer if it had top tier PU Pokemon like Skuntank, Mesprit, or perhaps Jellicent. For more ideas check the Usage Stats. I'd prefer if you made it as holiday spirited as possible while still having the design be relaxed and simple. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on Discord at BP#3353 or find me on PS Broken Phobias

Reactions: MZ

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
Requester: Serene Grace
For: Little Cup World Cup (LCWC) Team Icon for Team Asia
Art Direction: I'm looking for an icon like the one in my signature, except this team's mascot is Pancham. No real limitations I just want it to look cool af with a Pancham and the word Asia on it. Thanks in advance I really appreciate all the work you artists do!

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Requester: DrapionSwing
Tournament name: Official CAP Tour
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): April 2019
Art Direction: The banner I have in mind is 3 Pokemon standing on a first second and third place podium. In first place I'd like our new snail CAP, Snaelstrom, followed by Gastrodon in 2nd and Magcargo in 3rd. Above them I'd like a banner with OCT on there. Maybe give the CAP snail a trophy with #1 on it? I'm not too fussed by that detail.

Art of Snealstrom:
Main Art
Sprites

AmirAlexander

Jisoo Today at 23:25 zitto nabbo
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Requester: Broken Phobias
For: PU's 3rd Annual Secret Santa
Art Direction: I'm looking for an actual banner this year instead of something I can throw together in photoshop like I did last year which can be found here. I'd prefer if it had top tier PU Pokemon like Skuntank, Mesprit, or perhaps Jellicent. For more ideas check the Usage Stats. I'd prefer if you made it as holiday spirited as possible while still having the design be relaxed and simple. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on Discord at BP#3353 or find me on PS Broken Phobias
PUss.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)