Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the following:
Croagunk
Vullaby
Phantump
Oranguru
Turtonator
Sableye
Lunatone
Goomy

Nature and abilities dont matter, I just need them for dex completion. I have some Gmax pokemon that I can offer up

I need the following:
Croagunk
Vullaby
Phantump
Oranguru
Turtonator
Sableye
Lunatone
Goomy

Nature and abilities dont matter, I just need them for dex completion. I have some Gmax pokemon that I can offer up
I will try to get online tonight. I think I may have all of those in my boxes!

I am looking for a female Togedemaru in a Love ball on Gen 7.
I can offer other Pokémon in *special* balls in return.

Another question: In which topic can I ask questions about RNG (Gen 7 to be more specific)?

Last edited:
Trying to get every Alcremie form so I'm looking for Sweets. Can offer anything from swsh that's breedable and give it pokerus. I also have the rby and sm starters.
Need berry, love, and flower.

Last edited:
Trying to get every Alcremie form so I'm looking for Sweets. Can offer anything from swsh that's breedable and give it pokerus. I also have the rby and sm starters.
Need berry, love, star, flower, and ribbon.
I have all the above. If you have Eiscue or an Aromatisse/ Spritzee w/ a sachet could trade you

Does anyone have genuinely SR'd shiny legendaries from Gens I and II (Virtual Console) in trade threads here, or am I only going to find those Pokémon when they were obtained with the aid of other software / ACE?

EDIT: This is NOT a legitimacy question. Just wondering if people go with full-on blind SRs for their threads or not, as so far, I've only seen the latter.

Last edited:
If anyone has a spare flame orb for sword, I would really appreciate trading with you. I have a few things to offer, so let me know what you would want in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)