The Workshop

Requester: Marjane
For: NFEPL V
Art Direction:
I'd like to make it a tradition where every pl you would include the previous top4 teams or whatnot so I made a little example of how I imagined it but feel free to take any creative liberty with the piece. This is just to get the gist.
View attachment 355225
The corsola here is a trophy cuz they're the reigning team at the moment and you have the other three fighting for the title. also if you're feeling up to it you could make reference to the team names so (Monferno Mafia, Cursed Corsolas, Morgrem Freemans, Deez Nuzleafs) but obviously, the last one probably isn't appropriate for smogon lol so do with that what you want)
So I'm afraid to say that due to a number of irl circumstances including a broken device, i am unable to complete this request. Really sorry to the requester. If any other artist were willing to take up this piece please feel free to do so, you will have my gratitude.

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Direction:
I'd like to make it a tradition where every pl you would include the previous top4 teams or whatnot so I made a little example of how I imagined it but feel free to take any creative liberty with the piece. This is just to get the gist.
View attachment 355225
The corsola here is a trophy cuz they're the reigning team at the moment and you have the other three fighting for the title. also if you're feeling up to it you could make reference to the team names so (Monferno Mafia, Cursed Corsolas, Morgrem Freemans, Deez Nuzleafs) but obviously, the last one probably isn't appropriate for smogon lol so do with that what you want)
i'll take this gotta support nfe :]

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Oathkeepre
For: ZUPL Logo
Art Direction: I will leave it up to the artist's discretion. Would like some top ZU mons like Alcremie/Tangela/Rotom for example with a ZUPL III logo

ZUPL starts in 2 weeks so this is a hot ticket art!!! :blobthumbsup:

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Direction:
View attachment 355225
1627694694667.png

enjoy! also everyone make sure to check out NFEPL, it will be fun!

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I do love this, is it possible to change to the font color of "ZUPL III" to a darker shade of red or grey? The background would need to be transparent as well. Sorry if we're being picky lol
All good, I don't know how to transfer an image that has a transparent background though, if anyone else knows please do inform me

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I do love this, is it possible to change to the font color of "ZUPL III" to a darker shade of red or grey? The background would need to be transparent as well. Sorry if we're being picky lol
All good, I don't know how to transfer an image that has a transparent background though, if anyone else knows please do inform me
Figured it out. Fixed version: (Also oops, my bad for flooding)

ZUPL.png
This actually need fixing from something I didn't see, I'll reupload it on this message.
Fixed Version 2.0:
ZUPL.png

Last edited:
Requester: Bondie
For: Monotype Room Events Megathread
Art Direction: Could the text be "Monoype Room Events" please, and Pokemon-wise our mascot is Mantyke, as well as Surskit, Mudkip and any other LC Water-types you wish to include :).

Requester: MudkipBeans
Tournament name: National Dex Ladder Tounament
Art Direction: I leave it to the artists discretion but do try to include one Mega Pokémon if you decide to do multiple

Last edited:

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Requester: dex
For: CAP Ladder Tournament
Projected Deadline: July 31
Art Direction: I was thinking that the art could feature some of the staples of CAP Ladder as a funny nod to what inexperienced players spam/get beat by (this would be Snaelstrom (which gets spammed), Cawmodore (which most new players lose to), and Aurumoth (same as cawm)). Other than that, free range for whatever you feel like doing :).

Thanks!

i have finally finished this aaaaa

Requester: z0mOG
For: OBS Art overlay
Art Direction: I'll dm you an ms paint drawing

I'd like to have it by tonight, should be a very simple piece. Please add me discord if you could help out!

z0mog#9051

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)