New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi !requesting to change my name to Gt0 as all ppl I know call me like that and its better and convenient for me and the others. Thanks in advance

oki--mari
Requesting unlock

ask the 21st please

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting name change to : ac2127

ac2127 is the name I use on Showdown, I planned on changing it to ac1792 once I made my Smogon account, until I realized I would lose my ELO and GXE, and I would just like them to match

does not meet requirements - kala

oml hello hello henlo hi i asked mr. Kalalokki about this, and so can i get my name changed to all lowercase? i hate first part of it (i hate it as a whole tbh) and would like to change it as soon as i hit 100 posts, but for the time being, lowercase sounds more fun (and makes me sound better) ;;
as it wont count as a name change, I'm requesting it uwu
Thanks and have a nice day!!!

did -lily

Hey there, I've been wanting to do this for a while so I'm gonna request a name change to Low-Key. Some people in the Game Corner room have prefered to call me this name before (my PS username is Low-Key-G-Mazing,) and I'm pretty uncomfortable with the name SlowAndBruh because back then, Slowbro was my favorite Pokemon, but now it's not and I don't feel too easy with that name. If you can't do it with the hyphen just name me Lowkey instead!

The name Low-Key is not yet taken, but the name Lowkey has a user that doesn't have any messages and that account was created in 2013.

oki--mari
Requesting unlock, thanks!

gotta wait until the 21st sry, ask again then please -lily

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
Requesting name change to "clean" : fairly certain I checked this properly, did not see anyone come up under that username. if that is not available and I searched wrong, "clean cuts" (my PS name exactly) would also be fine

REASON: I have never gone by Fumes on PS, I am known by some variation of the word "clean" by basically everyone I know on discord, etc. Chose this forum name when I joined a year ago because I thought it sounded cool, didn't have much foresight. Choosing a name completely separate from what you are known as on PS is a huge hassle. Hope this is reason enough, thanks.

did -lily

requesting name change to "Blax", made this account when I was an edgy teen in the midwest boonies and I've just shortened my name to Blax on all other platforms at this point. if i did something wrong and blax is taken, "blaxithan" would be an alternative that I use cause I'm a clown.

blax is unfortunately taken https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/blax.93441/ so i did blaxithan instead - if you'd rather the b be lowercase just feel free to pm me (username: lilburr), couldn't really tell which you'd prefer

ayo could i have my old name back? among us imposter is cool, plus the name stuck out to people more. thanks

slightly confused but your old name isnt "among us imposter", i may be misreading / reading too much into things but yea plz confirm that it's indeed your old name that you want

when i said among us imposter i was refrencing that my old name is cool, not that it's my name. hope this clears up some confusion
bump?

your old name got taken in april - https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/i-am-the-impostor.548205/

:( this user looks like their account got deleted, could i still have the name or no?

Last edited:
I would like to change my name to "Bea5"

It is my primary showdown account name as well as my discord. I am playing in an OM league and it gets confusing because my forum name is not what people know me as. It is my primary online alias.

My forum account is not very active, but it is 11 years old.

Thank you

oh i did this and forgot to say so but yep np -lily

Hi,
I registered today.
Unfortunately I used Masterchu19155 instead of MasterChu19155 with capital C.

Would it be possible to edit this please.
I'm veteran in competitive play from 2001 era (Azure, Pokemonvillage etc.) and wanted to register here under my correct username. Unfortunately I made a mistake I did not see. :(
The difference is not big enough to register again.
So it would be great if someone could correct my mistake.

Thank you very much.

(I know, I have no 300 posts, but since this is only a correction and not a complete change...maybe someone has mercy. ^^)

ya no sense in being stingy about a typo--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)