The Workshop

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Requester: Kris (and co-host TylerTheMilotic)
Tournament name: National Dex World Cup
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): April 10 (Manager signups go up April 3rd but we don't really need it for that)
Art Direction: weavile and mega lopunny clashing would be fun to see, though whoever claims this can take any direction they want since this is a bit last-minute

(there is existing art for this but it features a mon currently banned from natdex so its not representative of the meta's current state which is a bummer bc it is good art by the above user)

Requester: Kris (and co-host TylerTheMilotic)
Tournament name: National Dex World Cup
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): April 10 (Manager signups go up April 3rd but we don't really need it for that)
Art Direction: weavile and mega lopunny clashing would be fun to see, though whoever claims this can take any direction they want since this is a bit last-minute

(there is existing art for this but it features a mon currently banned from natdex so its not representative of the meta's current state which is a bummer bc it is good art by the above user)
I will try to do this.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Minority (tagging the rest of the Ubers mod team Fc keys SparksBlade)
Tournament Name: Ubers Premier League X
Commission: 50 USD, payable upon completion via Paypal. We can negotiate other payment methods if this does not work for you.
Deadline: May 1st 2022
Art Direction: Cool and clean, see Smogon's official tour artwork for style, tone, and standards. Ideally the artwork will feature one (or more) Ubers exclusive Pokemon, and can be used for future iterations (UPL XI, etc.). Everything else is up to the artist's vision.
DreamPrince has dropped this commission owing to not currently having the time to create a piece polished enough for our needs. This commission is available once again.

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Requester: jcbc
Tournament name: Doubles LC Swiss
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): April 10 (Could go flexible on it but ideally by then, when players signup end)
Art Direction: We see Rufflet fighting a Pawniard and in the back we see a huge screen (this would be an announcer) that says rufflet is 2-1 and Pawniard is 1-2 (each occupies half of the screen). The pawn is sweating it while the rufflet has a confident look. It also has to say Doubles LC Swiss somewhere.
For referenxe of what i mean with the screen:
1649063907786.jpg

Thx to whoever takes it. My discord is jc #9117 for any contact or question abt the drawing.

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): April 10 (Could go flexible on it but ideally by then, when players signup end)
Art Direction: We see Rufflet fighting a Pawniard and in the back we see a huge screen (this would be an announcer) that says rufflet is 2-1 and Pawniard is 1-2 (each occupies half of the screen). The pawn is sweating it while the rufflet has a confident look. It also has to say Doubles LC Swiss somewhere.
View attachment 416895

Thx to whoever takes it. My discord is jc #9117 for any contact or question abt the drawing.
Sure

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
View attachment 416895

1649208373522.png
lemme know if you want any changes

Last edited:

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Requester: Neko + style.css
For: Monothreat Swiss Tour
Deadline: Around April 12-18
Art Direction:
Monothreat means mons of the same type are battling each other, so we would want if its Dragon-types like Duraldon, Mega-Altaria, and Latias duking it out :D

Last edited:

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Requester: Neko + style.css
For: Monothreat Swiss Tour
Deadline: Around April 12-18
Art Direction:
Monothreat means mons of the same type are battling each other, so we would want if its Dragon-types like Duraldon, Mega-Altaria, and Latias duking it out :D
i can take this

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Requester: TylerTheMilotic
Tournament name: National Dex Summer Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Signups go live June 5th
Art Direction: Not too bothered on the direction taken here, perhaps a Kyurem or Weavile chasing a Garchomp, but the artist can use any mon listed in National Dex if they really want to.
can yoink this one

zastra

you didn't even notice
is a Tiering Contributor
Requester: Aggrometaile
Tournament name: STAB and Mega Seasonal
Projected Deadline: Signups go live on 14th April (...the artist should just get it done before 21st, i.e, when the signups end...14th is ideal, though)
Art Direction: The mons Regieleki, Garchomp, Magearna or Toxapex(combinations of 2 or more of them: battling each other, maybe?) would look cool in the art. However, since this is a bit last minute, so whoever claims it may take any direction...

Last edited:
Projected Deadline: Signups go live on 14th April (...the artist should just get it done before 21st, i.e, when the signups end...14th is ideal, though)
Art Direction: The mons Regieleki, Garchomp, Magearna or Toxapex(combinations of 2 or more of them: battling each other, maybe?) would look cool in the art. However, since this is a bit last minute, so whoever claims it may take any direction...
ill take this

i have finished
300A2D5C-F1C9-4D59-AB0F-3A656583ABC7.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)