SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

I mean, we'll have to see once it comes out as I remember somethings in BDSP were fixed via the Day 1 patch.
I mean that game was a dumpster fire so idk if it’s comparable.

day 1 patch will probably fix the BUGGY bugs and then add multiplayer n maybe some other things.

The performance issues are literally down to it being an emulator though. the issues aren’t really things that indicate switch performance issues, they’re lighting issues, textures being a bit off, shading issues and fading in/fading out which are all emulator things.

I mean that game was a dumpster fire so idk if it’s comparable.

day 1 patch will probably fix the BUGGY bugs and then add multiplayer n maybe some other things.

The performance issues are literally down to it being an emulator though. the issues aren’t really things that indicate switch performance issues, they’re lighting issues, textures being a bit off, shading issues and fading in/fading out which are all emulator things.
I mean, I am not speaking on the overall quality of the game. I am speaking about fixing bugs and performance as well as certain features. Nothing more.

I mean, I am not speaking on the overall quality of the game. I am speaking about fixing bugs and performance as well as certain features. Nothing more.
no no, I know. I just mean that BDSP had major production issues that the day 1 patch probably did more than any other day 1 patch would, so I wouldn’t really compare. But we’ll see soon!

Is there really gonna be a 7* Postgame Raid of Tera Dragon Charizard as well as a Tera Dragon Charizard Titan? Cause I dunno what else False Dragon can refer to. It's funny cause Dragon doesn't even seem that good of a Tera type

Where did you get that from? They said that they were playing on switch.
View attachment 463825
Oh ok nvm then. I saw someone here say it was an emulator and thought they were right

You'd think the world's most profitable franchise could spend a few bucks on voice acting by now since every game has had it since 2007 but nah, I really love the "click click click" sound of someone mashing A while character mouths move in silence. It's basically the same thing!
Profit = Revenue - Cost
Pokemon isn't the most Profitable series for nothing.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What's with Paldea and final evolutions that look like NFEs. Bellibolt Grafalai Celtitan and now Tinkaton.

At least getting rid of Set mode isn't as bad as perma exp share. Literally just decline switching every time. There you go Set mode at home.

Nemona just told the player to explore the city and among the things she listed that you can do is "buy some uniforms". More confirmation we're permanently uniform stuck
What part of Celtitan looks like an NFE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)