SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

I don’t think it will be busted- Ice types are terrible defensive, so this does not overpower them at all.
This really...

People make a huge deal about ice type defenses boost forgetting that ice types are still ice types with no resists other than itself and 5 weaknesses to common offensive types.
On top of basically any actually viable ice type being generally glass cannon too.

Like sure, certain pokemon may actually be able to live a extra hit, I get it, and may make some calcs skew a bit, like idk weavile actually living more than just wet noodle hits, but in the grand scheme it's still nowhere as good as some people make it to be.

My one big complaint with this Gen is someone of the typing choices are so weird.

3 Grass/Dark types? And all 3 are significant too.
2 Water/Fighting types? They easily could have made Tauros a fast Ice/Fighting type which would be unique and there are a lot of Water types and little Ice types this gen
2 Dark/Flying types
Yet another Fairy/Psychic

Just seems weird. But anyway, back to positivity with my next post!
Pokemon has this tendency of repeating unique typings several types on the same gen.

2 Bug Steels in Gen 2
2 Grass Darks, 2 Water Darks and 2 Water Grounds in Gen 3
2 Grass Ghosts in Gen 6 AND Gen 7
2 Water Fairies in Gen 7

Have we seen confirmation of PP Ups still existing?

There's a part of me that hopes they don't. PP Maxing moves is such a headache ingame, especially moves on fusion mons that get deleted upon de-fusing. And I'm.curious to see what a meta where some moves are meaningfully limited by PP is like.

Have we seen confirmation of PP Ups still existing?

There's a part of me that hopes they don't. PP Maxing moves is such a headache ingame, especially moves on fusion mons that get deleted upon de-fusing. And I'm.curious to see what a meta where some moves are meaningfully limited by PP is like.
They still exist. Streamer found one in the Team Star Fighting Camp area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)