Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I participated in the first day of the tournament, but I got caught up spending time with the family since everyone's home and haven't battled much. I think I only have ~18 battles.
    haha I didn't need much luck at all. Instead my opponents did. I finished 6-1 with 1 lose to the most ugh hax. I was going to win easily as I did all my matches and boom a rockslide flinch on zapdos and it was over. That would've gotten me top4 but meh theres still nats. How'd you do.
    rated and close. The team is bulky offense that utilizes paralysis. I use tr as a back up plan. Though my only troomer is metagross haha. No one expects tr metagross. I lead scarf haxxy and thunder for paralysis spread, or backup plan scarf haxxy and tr metagross. Outrage+twave does some cool things haha.
    k going to check it after I take a shower.

I have a question. What playstyle would you think at team preview if you saw:

Haxorus,thunderus,Scrafty,metagross,jellicent, and heatran?
    Nice, good to hear that you have a team you like! Thanks for the good words about my thread :)
    "VGC 2012 Goodstuff" It doesnt have a centralized startegy so thats relatively fitting
    at this point yeh, Just because you have a pretty standard Chandelure set that uses Trick Room doesn't mean you whole team is based on that tho
    dem heatwave misses suck. That was actually the team I used at RhodeIsland last season. Nice team and all three of em were amazing. too bad I cant save more than 1 bv. Though my possible Philly team might be coming by next week. Good luck at nats. Definitely want to see ya there.
    k going in inna few minutes. I have a 80% chance of going to nats but most likely if i gt top 4 at philky it'll be a 100%
    aah I see. Your putting your counter measure to
    potential counters. I drifted off smogon as im almost at 100 winstreak on Battlesubway super doubles.

The only bad part to tornadus counter and tailwind is again protect(but luckily most people don't know they can use that with a tailwinder)

Also follow me can be a pain as it has same priority as fakeout.
    So:

->Follow me togekiss lure fakeout and spore while other pokemon freely picks you off or try to do damage.
    ->Ludicolo carrying icebeam. Can FO breloom. Next turn Icebeam.

More will come to my head, but thats what I remembered for nao.
    Well:
    ->tornadus can easily setup sub and ohko both ama, and breloo,
    ->Safeguard can force breloom out wasting a turn
    ->Tailwind can outspeed ya making it a downhill battles
    ->Lum and chesto(though their rare)
    ->Cresselia:Walls Ama to death and doesn't mind sleeping 1-3 turns, and can ko loom with psychic.
    ->I had quite a few others but I went blank as soon as I typed tailwind. Theres also protect too. So prediction gtta be sharp.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…