Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cloned already just about done RCing one up to level 37 (discharge, Agility is at lv 34) I will then teach it Substitute and proceed to get back online.
    is the !!! guaranteed to by surf/fly? Serebii puts a 2%/3% on the !!! for FLying/Surfing respecitvely. well, I hope it doesn't, because having to walk 75,000 steps a day would be a HUGE pain
    hey Anduril. one day over and I caught a few, but none of them were Surfing/Flying ones. no clue which one is on my pokewalker right now. Do you know if the steps limit restarts every day? I'm not sure, but that would be really annoyying
    I don't think there's a turn limit; but if it's on two bars, I think it's best to throw a ball. It really depends what the capture rate is; but if you attack or evade you only have a 1/3 chance of leaving it on 1 bar (assuming you've got enough health left to attack), a 1/3 chance of killing it/letting it flee and a 1/3 chance of doing nothing/getting hit yourself whilst it evades. If the capture rate is less then 50% at two bars you should evade, and if it's more you should try and catch... I think. And I think it's more than 50%.
    GG. Didnt expect the Mence to survive BP from Scizor. But flamethrower didnt kill Scizor, guess that shows that it was bulky mence.
    Although my scizor is not ev trained in attack. Its max HP and 200 Special defence and 56 Defence.
    you've exceeded your limit for PMs, so I'm sending this one via VM(please respond in PM once you've cleared your boxes). Who is the kid that you call to find out where the gym leaders are/where are they?
    Honestly, the chance of the people reading the posts is slim to none. If they were going to read posts like that, they would follow the rules in the first place.
    They won't infract you I dont pay attention to post 1331-1334 because I battled Mac and know he dosen't d/c on purpose. I respect what you said in the blacklist though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…