Nickscor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could you receive it in gen 4? If you want any tutor/tm move on it because it doesn't have any right now and I'm unable to provide them
    I can nickname duskull if you want :) Let me know when you can trade, I'll probably be on a lot
    Thank goodness for that! I always thought it was silly that names were in all caps.
    *downloads your Chimchar* <_<
    Thanks for the tip :D I'm sure I'm gonna love this program, haha ^-^ Too bad we still can't nickname traded Pokemon. Seriously, I have no idea why that isn't a thing yet. We've been begging for that since RBY.
    I know, I totally love that you did that :D
    I saw Pokecheck, it made by brain explode! I spent about 3 hours just aimlessly searching through everything and giggling crazily.
    Oh you know... bought a PS3 :P That sort of thing!
    Too bad about our board, I didn't realize it would just disappear after a while >.< Wish I'd kept better records of stuff.
    Hey! You still around? :3 The game's changed a ton since I left.
    Hah, I could barely play the game ordinarily.

I hear you on those portable games, viva la DS (and its successor)
    Haha, I got the TWEWY bug too... except I just can't find it in me to play it with all of these kickass games on the market.

3 minute clapping is my raison d'etre.
    ----------I've actually come across everything since getting the word out. Thanks tho!

---------Edit^-------------------

Oops! My bad! I'm fairly new at this, and I've been told that I need to scrap my whole team in favor of a new strategy, so I'm willing to try! If you have any of these pokemon I would greatly appreciate a trade! Thank you!!
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthr...92#post4167692
    Hey there! Do you have a prankster timid Tornadus with Hidden power Ice and tailwind for trade? I'm just trying to work out the final slot for my VGC regional team. :P Thanks for checking!!
    Haha nice. Polaris was actually a huge bitch for me, since my guys were weakened and I saved midway through the 2nd round. I had my 3 members blitz him while I sniped him from across the stage with a dragon + my right hand man Loki.
    Trick is a level up move on Rotom xD either way, 2537 8410 7864
    See you there :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…