Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• looks like I lost the only copy I had of the bellsprout I did for you, so I was wondering if i could have one from you? It's okay if you cant though
    Hi
    As for cloning, I thought I would need lots at first, but I think just 2 copies of Cresselia that I have would be great. I'll do one BP for that if it's how this works?

I do have non-shiny Impish Skarmory w/ Sturdy as its ability but its gender is Male. It has the moves you want though.
    If you're not interested in that, I can either breed that Skarm again with female gender or Hippopotas which I always wanted to breed. It'd be great if you could give me back a copy of Hippo but if you don't usually do that, thats ok.

I'm finally trying to learn how to RNG in 5th Gen now lol
    It looks a lot easier to do it in G5 than G4 cuz you have to hit the right seed only once, right? That would save more time i guess.

EDIT: I would need a copy of Skarmory back too.. not just Hippo :P
    I actually went ahead and bred that Hippo just for fun, so let me know if you're intersted in them.
    yeah i can try this weekend, if you can today or tomorrow that would be cool too lol, i'll try to be on more often
    Hi labarith. I'm back again :) After the exams, I finally have a few weeks off from school.
    Do you still need any BP's in 4th Gen done? I actually need you to do some cloning this time.
    Well actually I'd go 31 speed because the point is not to be the slowest, but rather not sacrifice bulk or offensive strength, and Dragonite isn't losing that much with only base 80 speed.
    I'm going to nab a non shiny Quiet and Brave natured Dratini for a theory in the battle subway I had. I'll try the Tirtouga, but I would need a Tirtouga first, I have the claw fossil...
    Umm... okay. Should I start with the Murkrow now or more dratinis? I'll try to get dragon dance on them in case someone wants to do LC.
    All dream world, gender is random (I can look it up again), all know ExtremeSpeed
    1 adamant shiny UT
    1 adamant non shiny UT
    1 jolly shiny UT
    1 jolly non shiny UT
    1 adamant non shiny 248hp/252att/8spe
    1 adamant non shiny 4hp/252att/252spe

I'll just go the the wifi room...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…