Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi phirre :)

hows that team we made doing? any problems so far that need to be fixed, if so, how do you think we should fix those problems?

btw, where did you decide to battle?
    My bad Chansey was with another person!!! And YES!!! As long as I catch you soon, and you're happy to clone it, that'd be great! Thanks.
    Heya, I got held up by irl stuff for a few days, but I'm available to trade all of today :)

would you like any 3G/4G tutors on the togepi, and what generation would you like to trade in (I can do either 4th or 5th, up to you)?
    Sorry for such a late reply, but will this provide me with the Baltoy without one of those peculiar ribbons? (holiday ribbon)

Or on the other hand I could be an "ass" an ask if we could complete this trade (chansey nn'd Blissey <=> Baltoy) on saturday when I'll have the card most probably.
    **by the way, are you able to clone? I'm currently with my grandparents, hence don't have access to a AR cart to clone with.
    Shiney Whimsicott
    OT: Roarke ID NR: 23883
    Prankster | Bold
    252Hp / 64Def / 194Spd
    -Encore
    Tailwind
    -Substitute
    -Light Screen

Timid Zappy HP [Ice] / Tailwind & Heat Wave
    ?
    Np, I'm bored atm. : D You can make it private again. This will take few minutes.
    well pokecheck link may be the best way unless you want to mail it to me. ^^
    Hi, I can help you with tutoring your Liepard. My Black 2 FC is 1807 8427 5857, if you can send me .pkm file /w Pokecheck that will do as well. I don't need anything in return unless you really eager to give me something. :p
    swanna is a good pokemon, in fact, it doesnt need weather at all! a simple subroost set with surf/hurricane works perfectly fine without the weather :)
    o god, i forgot to PM you while i was on, and fell asleep when i remembered

when your on next, tell me if you have any idea of what pokemon/playstyle you want to build around
    im usually online all day or close to that, what time would you like to meet?
    hello! I would just like to let you know that im your tutor for Battling 101 this round! When you get this message plz respond so we can get started
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…