Joim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you maybe bring the registred setting for modchat back on your server? we could use it for ban evaders and such
    Joim
    Joim
    I'll think about it!
    hay
    hay
    thanks for considering :)
    Hey Joim, I figured I could ask you about this since you're a programmer. For the past few days, I haven't been able to choose a name on the main server. Why is this?Do you know anything that can help me?
    hay
    hay
    I have had the same problem
    Joim
    Joim
    Clean cache and refresh or just keep refreshing, should work.
    Hey joim this would be like a super duper lowest of all priorities thing but with the changed badge color to ircop and programmer do you think you could change it around so they appear to the left of moderator? It makes my ocd tingle when I see something more orange to the right of something yellow >_<

Also idk if this is my comp settings but birkal's banner looks like this to me http://i.imgur.com/fB8Z4Rz.png
    Reactions: Joim
    Joim
    Joim
    I gotta update Birkal, in my screen it looks good, though. Let me check the badges too :p
    you got so many fans its unbelievable. but you do deserve them all :> cuz ur my wuvvie
    Lol everytime I look at you I see more badges haha. Get more badges than Bloo for me ok? ;)
    Superpowerdude
    Superpowerdude
    lol well with x and y coming up there will be more suspect tests! Hopefully I get it too lol
    Joim
    Joim
    Yeah, there will be a ton and I will be able to learn the meta from the beginning :> Just like Doubles where I'm good :P
    Superpowerdude
    Superpowerdude
    yeah likewise for lc :P
    Hi Joim I just wanted to say you are quite literally the best person ever for giving me back and making the text editor (PARTICULARLY colors) better; now I can actually GP things :D
    Joim
    Joim
    Haha, np, all the technical admins are involved in upgrades :>
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    You're the only admin I've seen respond D:

I wouldn't have even posted this if I didn't know you viewed and responded to other people posting.

Also can I get [gp][/gp] next :>??
    Joim
    Joim
    Sure :>
    LOL I want that snowflake too. Also how come the banners have doubled? :O
    Joim
    Joim
    Ok, I've made all unique badges unique now, they are user linked and only editable by programmers :P
    haunter
    Lol well done. Also, make an unique badge for me as well :)
    Joim
    Joim
    That's pretty corrupt :P Any preference? lol
    considering how terrible snowflakes is, are you REALLY sure you want a snowflake badge?
    Joim
    Joim
    Let's not mix badge with horrible mods :P
    Next things to-do: Mod warnings, custom BB code, HTML in CTs, marquee for long badgesets.
    Reactions: Dell
    GCSChris
    GCSChris
    He's also a Spaniard.

Great job upgrading the site and stuff!
    Joim
    Joim
    ty
    Is it possible to change our name? :)
    Joim
    Joim
    The possibility exists under specific circumstances :p
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    Is ' wanting a more original name than ice96' one by any chance x-x
    Congrats on smog media. Ur one hell of a person accomplishing all this. :3
    Joim
    Joim
    I'm just dedicated :p
    hay
    hay
    :3
    Smog Media!!! Grats! LOL. Oh ya do you have the data of.the CTP group ?_? Thanks for setting up the forum! :)
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    LOL did you badge yourself?? And uh we can start with a clean slate again I suppose since most people in the group did nothing LOL so ya I'll probably just recruit again. I just need the threads ~
    Joim
    Joim
    Yeah I did since I'm super admin and only chaos or I can edit myself, lol. You'll have to wait for the threads until chaos manages to backup and upload old forums, I'll remind him :)
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    hah super admin u_u ! LOL hmm k! there's not much rush though! Thanks! :)
    Train crash!!! you safe? :o
    Joim
    Joim
    Yeah, I'm sound and safe, drinking coffee at home before going to the office. You knew about it before me, it's awful :( It was a long distance train going from Madrid to the north, luckily I never take those x)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…