LeftiesWillRule
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LeftiesWILLRule

Like I don't already...
    LeftiesWillRule
    LeftiesWillRule
    Some already do, but in the future all the righties will bow before our all-lefty government. >:)
    Munchlax is a 5% encounter on route 1, but is guaranteed to hold a leftovers
    Cutefluffysheep
    Cutefluffysheep
    Yes! Down with the righties. I hate how S/M only allows lefties to have a plain throwing motion, rather than having left handed styles that were actually cool
    LeftiesWillRule
    LeftiesWillRule
    Hey at least we GOT a left-handed throwing animation at all. I was happy about my IGN player Lefty being able to throw left-handed.
    Cutefluffysheep
    Cutefluffysheep
    Wow pretty dedicated to left-handedness, naming your character Lefty! Yea I guess we always have to settle :/
    FC: 4313 4436 3345 and yea my porygons got modest because i was breeding for a z conversion set
    LeftiesWillRule
    LeftiesWillRule
    Do you happen to have a competitive team in gen 7? I don't have time at the moment but I'd love to battle you if I can. Takes forever to find an unarranged match online in-game, and even longer to find one that isn't a scrub using 6 hacked shinies :P
    The Great Roydinho
    The Great Roydinho
    i got heaps of competitive pokemon so yea absolutely but now its very late for me so maybe tomorrow same time(ish) we can have a couple battles. i always want to test out some RU and NU pokes but i never get to test them since i only verse teams with the same cookie cutter mimikyus, garchomps, tapus etc.
    LeftiesWillRule
    LeftiesWillRule
    Right now I've only got 1 OU team and nothing lower, just getting back after a 6-month hiatus. Working like the dickens though, just today caught Timid Hidden Power Fire Latias in a Love Ball in my SoulSilver using the Enigman Stone event I got legitimately but never used.
    hey this talks easier right dont mind the dc I know it was an accident
    LeftiesWillRule
    LeftiesWillRule
    Okay, wasn't at a computer. :P

The wifi in my dorm room is stable but the wifi at the student's center (cafeteria etc.) disconnects at random.
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    np I know you wel enough that it wasnt on purpose too bad of the timing though I would have killed that annoying metal seed thing with 1 hit unles ofcourse it would miss:P
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    well done still that hax at the end realy sucked for me 90% accuracy and I miss 2 times in a row:(
    yep. seeing a lot of people here now. how have you been?
    LeftiesWillRule
    LeftiesWillRule
    I've been breeding like you wouldn't believe since X and Y came out.
    dr00
    dr00
    yeah same lol. i haven't battled once. just breeding.
    LeftiesWillRule
    LeftiesWillRule
    I've done plenty of battling too. Lemme know if you wanna have one with me.
    Hi there. You had given me a Bulletproof Quilladin the other day, when you have the chance could you trade me a female one? I just tried breeding for one last night and the eggs all came out with Overgrow (males probably still can't pass down DW abilities), I would really appreciate it!
    LeftiesWillRule
    LeftiesWillRule
    Apparently males can only pass on Hidden Abilities when breeding with Dittos, not with females of their species.

I currently have a lot of things on my to-do list, both in-game and in-life, but if I get a bit of free time with nothing to do (and breeding the Male Quilladin with Ditto doesn't work for you) then I could help you out.
    Dracomaster
    Dracomaster
    It actually worked, thank you! Using Ditto for breeding hidden abilities was off my radar because of 5th gen mechanics. Thanks for the help again!
    Added you,
    3DS Friend Code: 1676-3964-7010
    In-Game Name: Ryan
    LeftiesWillRule
    LeftiesWillRule
    OK I'll add you as well. I'm on wi-fi ATM so if you can get online and let our games confirm each other we can go ahead and have the third poke in our safaris.
    Hey :)
    so I found your trade thread and I have to say that it is amazing! There are quite a few PKMN that I want from you.
    Check out my trade thread, once your online again.
    Just VM me, so that we can negotiate ;D
    Ok cool, This is how it works:
    You take the 4 Pokemon and clone and give me back 3 copies o each. Then you EV train the Pokemon, clone and give me back 3 copies of each, That's a total of 24 trades.
    You get to keep copies of what you EV train and 2 credits.
    Or You get to keep copies and choose 2 Pokemon and you'll have semi rights on those 2.
    Ok then which of the following would you like to EV train?
    Zorua(Timid)
    Foongus(Calm Hp Ice)
    Scraggy(Careful)
    Cottonee(Bold)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…