Bedschibaer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ready to battle. you can find me on ps main server with the nick "sancho pancham".
    apt-get
    apt-get
    yeah, chieliee and corkscrew got bidded on, but no team is actually looking for lc players. I tried out for raiders, but blarajan told him top three lc players not yet chosen are me/chieliee and he chose chieliee
    apt-get
    apt-get
    and no other team is actually looking for an LC player

also top two*
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    s-sheit.
    hi, we're paired up for the unscrupulous tiering director tour. when would you like to play?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I would like to play sometimes next week, so i have some time for teambuilding. I am gmt+1 and i am free pretty much all afternoon/night during the week.
    Dxs
    Dxs
    i'm gmt+1 too. :)
    perfect, see you soon!
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Alright, i will just vm you when i am done so we can set a time. This shouldn't be hard to get done.
    hi, we have to play for the corsola cup

I'm GMT+1. Tell me when can you play
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    technically i can till 9 pm or something. we could get it done right now
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I wasn't here. Ok, now or this night, or if not, this Tuesday
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    this night is pretty bad for me, right now or tuesday would be best. i'm on po main btw, if you want to get it done just send me a pm
    hey, we're matched up for the helping hand tournament, let me know when you're able to play. i'm gmt -8 btw
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    oh hi, i'm gmt+1 but i'm pretty flexible with when to play. How about next week sometimes? I am availiable every day actually
    zeriloa
    zeriloa
    I can do it tomorrow at 11am my time, if thats fine with you. if not i'm sure there's another time we can play
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Works for me, i will try to be there
    I write how i like and ill put as much space in front of my commas , thats my writing style
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    wikipedia included , ,
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    it's ironical that you say "some shit from a random webpage" when your only argument is a random webpage yourself. But hey, just look at how 99% of all other people write. Just look at how everyone else does it. If you want to be a special snowflake and make mistakes to play them of as your style - ok.
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    then keep looking on the 99% of the people using commas and piece off , i use my commas the way i want to use them and now we are back from where we started , i dont want this to end up like an unending programming loop or to end up on the funny logs in firebot so lets stop this stupid argument i shall delete it afterwards.
    YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON!!!!!1!11! REPOST ON 10 OTHER PROFILES OR YOU WILL BE IN FOR A FRIGHTFUL NIGHT!!!!
    █████████████████████
    █████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
    ███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
    ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
    ██░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░██
    ██░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░██
    ██░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░██
    ███░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░███
    █████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
    █████░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█████
    █████░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█████
    ██████░░░░░░░░░██████
    ███████░░░░░░░███████
    we have to fight for the unscrupulous tiering director tournament, im gmt 0, when you want to play
    Zukai
    Zukai
    take the win
    Hi! When would you like to battle for the RanBat Tourney? I'll be on vacation until the 6th, so I should be available most of the time then. I'm in GMT -5 btw.
    oh yeah, the other night you kept going on and on about how good lum berry volcarona and HP ghost keldeo were.
    someone was impersonating you on irc in #pokemon, might want to do: /ns set kill on
    temp says you got banned last night
    he also says that are you now unbanned due to a server reset
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…