CorruptedCheese
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry, but exactly what are you going for with bullet punch + power-up punch? You want to increase the power of the combo? Like using a water gun + hydro pump or thundershock + thunder? Alright then!
    I was planning a mix of LC and NFE, just hoping for the ability to bring some NFEs that I wanted to get trained up. Probably a 2/2 ratio
    CorruptedCheese
    CorruptedCheese
    That's cool, I'll be bringing all LC because I only have LC and FE
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Alrighty mate cheers! I'll post in the tower formally accepting now. This will help greatly in training for my next raid challenge :)
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    2 subs for our match is good with me and i have edited accordingly
    ... I don't know how I missed posting the mons profiles. You'll probably want to reorder.
    Hey, I actually took 2 of the matches that were listed in the queue. I think I took them as you started typing up those open challenges. Just a heads up that some of those matches shouldn't be in the queue.
    CorruptedCheese
    CorruptedCheese
    That's exactly what happened, I took them out of the queue
    You're up in our match. Don't mean to be annoying, just in case you didn't know.
    CorruptedCheese
    CorruptedCheese
    I'm not watching the thread yet, so I didn't get an alert, thanks for letting me know
    Posting here to avoid cluttering the thread.
    Quoting only part of a post is generally done because a person isn't talking about the whole post. Your wording was really confusing and it looked like you were stating that it shouldn't be at 5%, and then should.
    CorruptedCheese
    CorruptedCheese
    I am well aware, good sir, however that was a post that was confusing as hell and so needed to be read as a whole, also status effects in that context refer to not only burn poison etc but also stat boosts and drops as they are included as part of a status.

I actually almost forgot to account for all status effects when reffing the round which would have resulted terribly
    Hi, just wanted to apologize for the behavior of some of the other players. I'm sorry if you're being flamed for being new (and thus not knowing all 1203912310 of the rules in ASB), that's not something I think is right.
    CorruptedCheese
    CorruptedCheese
    Thanks, Elevator Music, This really means a lot to me as I am struggling to keep all the rules in minds as I blunder through each round.
    In my last post I put in that STAB moves (Zubat's Brave Bird, Wing Attack, and Kirlia's Future Sight) cost 1 less EN, so Kirlia actually has just enough to pull off Pain Split and then end up fainted with 0 EN left. Also, about the Attack Rank part, Rank 1 counts as a +1.5 already, since Rank 0 exists. (Tis' true, you can verify it by looking through calcs in other matches).
    You realize refs cannot call DQ, right?
    CorruptedCheese
    CorruptedCheese
    I am not seeing where the rules state that a Referee cannot disqualify a battler that has gone past the disqualification period, then gone past the extended disqualification period. If you could kindly provide a link to where this rule is stated
    Complications
    Complications
    It's not necessarily written in the rules, but ask literally any higher-up person in ASB; referees are not allowed to call DQ.
    Alright, since Ute took a hiatus, I suppose I'll just put another challenge on Tower. Thanks
    CorruptedCheese
    CorruptedCheese
    no worries, it's a shame i didn't get to ref your battle
    Two things.

One, welcome to Smogon!

Two, if you want your Ralts to evolve into a mixed attacking Gardevoir (which I would assume since it's female) you should make your Ralts Brave, so as to keep Gardevoir's 5 Special Attack. If you want your Ralts to evolve into Gallade, it needs to be male. If you do decide to evolve it into Gallade, I would recommend going Quiet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…