Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for dpp cup, let's play sometime next weekend? I'm GMT +2 btw
    TheSweeper
    GMT+2 as well, what about Sunday evening at 9?
    Jimmy Turtwig
    Jimmy Turtwig
    Don't think I'm here at 9 but should be online at 10 PM sunday, does that still work?
    TheSweeper
    I think that should work :)
    we're playing for dpp cup, when are you available? i'm gmt+1
    Void
    Void
    Forums were down for everyone at that time man... of course I wasn't able to check forums.

I was on main and I was available. I'm quite sure I checked tours at some point too tbh, but with all the names and me not knowing your exact alt it's no surprise if I missed you. You also didn't tell me you would be on tours before that either anyway, lol. I can just as easily ask why you couldn't check main using the /user function or check IRC, but blaming one another for why it didn't get done doesn't solve anything.

Now, if you're not available or willing to play this late, I will be on tours for all of tomorrow until the deadline. Try and meet me on whenever you have some free time.
    TheSweeper
    Sounded like you were online yesterday...

I dont think there are many Sweepers on Tours, so if you are on Tours, you would see me.

You are online everywhere, except the server to play tournaments? I don´t buy this shit lol.

Today is really bad for me, but i will try to show up on Tours tonight.
    Void
    Void
    I was out until after midnight yesterday, so yes I was online but very late.

So what are you trying to say, I wasn't online at all? I messaged you the minute forums went back up, lol.
    Hi! When do you want to play for ADV Cup? I'm GMT+2 (same as you, if Germany). Monday, Wednesday or Thursday at a time between 18-23 would probably be the most ideal for me, if we're playing next week. Does one or more of those times work for for you?
    hey buddy, we were paired up for the r2 of the dpp cup, i'm usually available after 19pm gmt -3 everyday of the week and all day on weekends, tell me when its better for you n_n
    "Activity... still waiting for my opponent, i hope we can get this done today, but his last activity was on 18th".

You weren't online 4 days during the deadline, I only give extensions when both have been p actives during the whole deadline. So I just coin fliped. Its not true I gave him the win because he is my country mate, In fact, in round 1 I had to coin fliped some matches and many spanish mates got disqualified ( even my co-captain in the spain wcop team ).
    The problem is that i lost my connection since yesterday night and will be a few days without it, i've tried since my mobile phone but my connection is too slow and PO doesn't work, so yeah, i can't today
    I've been all the fucking days online on irc (not today), and also in the forums (still today)
    Hey, the deadline is tomorrow, pm me when you see me online so we can play. I'm waiting for you
    I'll be on the PO server using the name "Momentum" from now on so try and pm me on the server
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…