Nickg07
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey can you do me a favor u seem tgo have all ur shit together when it comes to Pokemon :D
    Nickg07
    Nickg07
    Hey missed this message what do you need?
    Hey, I'm gonna clone my PLAY! Mewtwo for a giveaway for the forums.
    Nickg07
    Nickg07
    Cool, does it have good ivs? I'll be home in 8 hours or so and can go online then?
    Bostostar
    Bostostar
    Yeah, it's a 31/31/25/10/31/31 Jolly Mewtwo with the HA and it's shiny.
    Nickg07
    Nickg07
    Cool lets do it!! How many copies?
    do you still have that code?
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    feebas
    onix
    rhyhorn
    ponyta
    growlite
    murkrow
    aron
    skarmory
    eevee
    poliwag
    speal
    swinub
    fenekin
    absol
    earodactyl
    togepi
    sandile
    axew
    phampy
    gible
    Nickg07
    Nickg07
    Hey he says he will take a togepi?
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    fine by me when does he wanna receive it?
    Sorry for asking this (new to the forum), but what does dw stand for? I'd be interested in a 4iv Adamant Ditto and/or your Bagons. I can get any choice item you want, and I also have a moon stone.
    Do you have the sheer force 31/X/31/31/31/31 Nidos yet?
    Nickg07
    Nickg07
    Hi as per the post a timid drage pulse dw 5 iv charmander would be cool. Maybe a bold nasty plot togepi with 5 ivs?
    Tepig
    Don't have those.
    Tepig
    I got a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie though. Or if you need any mega stones or anything from the battle mansion.
    I was wondering if you'd be willing to do one or more BPs for me. Here's a short list of what I'm thinking about:

* Female Quiet Flashfire Litwick with HP Ice 70; flawless except speed as close to 0 as possible w/ HP Ice 70. Egg Move: Clear Smog

* female quiet levitate Tynamo w/ HP ice 70 (and, again, flawless w/ minimum speed).

And/or

* Female Water Absorb Calm AND/or quiet Frillish w/ HP Fire 70. (If calm, as flawless as possible. If Quiet, as flawless as possible except w/ as low speed as one can get w/ HP fire 70. With egg Move Recover
    Re: Hi Labarith, id take the Shiny HP electric Blastoise plus another i'll work that out later when im home. Hopefully i will breed a shiny Nidoqueen tonight too - ill let you know when thats ready:)

Sorry - I've been away. If you're still interested, let me know!
    hey im just about ready just cloning the mons you wanted... what did you want for the two nidos again?
    srry i keep losing my connection ill tell you when its good :/ gunna restart everything shudnt b to long
    i think you said you had a pending with someone and you werent sure if you were going to get the second pokemon from him , so you held off choosing a second poke :3 let me know when youve choosen or i can give you a credit
    ya i wanted
    1. nidoran timid flawless shiny male
    2.nidoran bold female flawless shiny
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…