Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha, wow, I don't think it was possible, I put the numbers in the damage calculator, and I think that my Milotic in yellow health can survive, but only by a bit normally. But of course, the CH kind of ruins it. You got lucky there, your team was crippled, and aside from Scyther, I think Milotic could have outstalled them.

I do have a Scyther check, SR was on Mesprit, but I was careless with that. and you know that I have a Spin blocker.
    ... how the hell did that Flare Blitz even kill Milotic, it has to be Scarfed to outspeed my Mismagius.
    Recover, Toxic Recover Toxic Recover Toxic.

I'm pretty sure that's how it would've gone had I actually played.

Also I had 0 Stall pokes. I had 2 tanks neither of them with HP restoring moves as that would be stalling and had I done such you would've DC'd as said in your signature.

In short, don't bring an active stall if you don't want to be stalled.
    I only fled, didnt DC. Still in the pokecenter. I fled coz you asked in your sig no stall pokemon and then brought a stall pokemon in that milotic so I essentially just gave up after that as I brought my UU fail tanks for a quick match.
    Why are you so hostile about it? I battled you as an apology for someone else backing out of a battle from you so they could battle me and I was willing to give you a run match because I know it was very likely I would lose. Yes, you would have been able to out pain split my sleep talks and surfs. No, you don't know if a timely critical would have happened. If you don't feel that's worth considering, say no stall next time.
    Sorry, a guy had agreed to me before you, and I accepted your battle without knowing that he had already asked. My apologies.
    im sorry for DC,cos that's my dinner time.Yeah i not yet upgrade my UU team coz im focusing my OU team.maybe next month i change my uu team.and we can battle again.thx
    yeah im testing atm, im still searching another sunny day setuper beside uxie.
    Im unsatisfied with Hariyama and Rhyperior but no idea what to use as substitutes lol
    i fled because my primeape was stuck in punishment and your rotom would have killed me anyway^^"
    anyways gg, it was the first time i used that team :D
    It was Aggron. Thanks for that battle though, I had to leave at the end; but you would have won anyway with Milotic since I had nothing that could touch her. I'll probably take off Mismagius though. Do you have any suggestions since that was my second UU battle and I'm a noob at this?
    Oh well thank you! My team was sort of funky, I forgot to pack Sharpedo for your Magmortar. Venomoth is sashed and timid with energy ball, bug buzz, psychic, and sleep powder. i mispredicted a lot with girafarig, which is normally my lead. I mainly switch in to magic coat sleep powders from jumpluffs, but I keep getting U-turned to death. If you happen to want a flawless girafarig, I have a non-RNG'd one in my trade thread! http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71748
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…