Mountain Dewgong

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've heard of Parkway Drive, but never actually HEARD them, I'll give em a listen. And uh, the tour's not until September...

AND NO, THEY HAVE TO EXIIIST Q__Q.

Tickets for ES were only $32... $64 in my case T0T

I've never been a Devil Wears Prada fan actually, Idunno, I'm alot more into Hardcore/Post-Hardcore than I am Metalcore.

And there aren't really any good pics of the show lying around, but I'm pretty sure a clip of the show was included in their Canadian Tour Video thing... or maybe all their shows just look the same bahahaha.
    hahahah it's sooooo wicked.

Broooo, when? I'm going to aussie in two weeks. Hahah i'm pretty sure they don't exist, just dye your own fool.

OH MY GOD. I actually could not be more jealous. Like they are the one band I NEED to see before I die.

I bought tickets to see parkway drive with The Devil wears prada, antagonist and the ghost inside. Holy shit i'm pumped. ONLY 40 bucks!!!!!!!
    You should definitely check out Parkway Drive though, pretty much the best hardcore band to come out of Australia.

Shit son, pics?
    Oh my god I love your avatar.

Dude have you ever listened to House Vs. Hurricane? They're pretty damn epic and they're touring with ES in Australia (Goddammit).

I still can't find any fucking Neon Green Skinny Jeans.

ALSO, I can't believe I haven't told you about ES! They were fucking incredible when I saw them live, but before turning into the greatest night ever it was the shittiest, the weather was god awful and I lost my fucking ticket, I HAD TO BUY TWO. But it was worth it, I got a copy of Common Dreads signed by Chris, Rory and Rou! Rory almost smoked a doobie with me and my friends too, but decided not to cause he didn't want to risk getting in shit with the band-manager I guess. But he did try to convince a security guard to let us smoke it in the smoking area ahaha.

I'm def's bringing my copy of Take to the Skies to the next show I go to, and Common Dreads when I go to a show in europe cause I have to get Rob's autograph too!
    you think he's looking for gayss in the INTERNET? also in a POKEMON FORUM?

hahahahahahahahahaha

damn man, you really made me laugh with that XD!
    it's okay, monkfish has already been creeping on me. did you know that he sent me naked pictures the other day? how rude.
    Yo Mountain Dewgong
    Have you had a Lake Taupo yet? (and no I am not refering to the place in New Zealand)
    thanks for keeping my smogon facebook alive -- i appreciate ya (this guy was a cafeteria worker at my school lol)
    haha, i just reread them

they concern primarily susan so i can relate man, dw

WOW VIEWING OUR WALL TO WALL AND I'VE NEVER POSTED ON YOURS BEFORE????

hi brodie =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…