jas61292
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whaaaaaaat? You're still alive?
    jas61292
    jas61292
    I'm very much alive. Just haven't been around much.

But I'll always check back in whenever a new game (or DLC in this case) drops.
    Empress
    Empress
    I'm also retired. But I have good memories of working with you...
    we're paired for playtest r4- let me know when works best for you, i'd prefer weekend. I'm US East timezone
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Hey. I'm also US East, and the weekend is fine. I should be free all day on Saturday, and I can do most of the day Sunday as well, so long as I know in advance. If there is any particular time that is good for you, I can probably do it. Otherwise I can just try to be online as much as possible on the weekend.
    SHSP
    SHSP
    My exact timings depend a little on how my classwork gets assigned closer to thursday and friday, but I can imagine I'll be on most all of Saturday at the least.
    Hey there, we're paired for cap budget tour. I'm gmt+1 when do you want to play?
    round 2!
    when do we play? Not before Wednesday but I got Thursday+ on
    Lasen
    Lasen
    hello?
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Hi. Sorry. Totally forgot to respond. I can do the evenings Thursday, Friday or Saturday, or pretty much any time during the day Sunday. Again, I'm gmt -4. Pretty flexible, so if there is an specific time that's good for you, let me know.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Any time today would be good, gonna be on.
    When are you good to play for budget?
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Hey. My timezone is gmt-4 and I can do tomorrow or Saturday evening, or pretty most of the day Sunday.
    Gleeboop
    Gleeboop
    tomorrow sounds good
    Gleeboop
    Gleeboop
    ty for the battle!
    Yo when do you want to play for budget
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Hey. My timezone is -4. I can do pretty much any time in the evening tomorrow or Friday, and most of the day Saturday. I could probably do Sunday too, if that's better for you, but I'm just not sure my exact availability then yet.
    CAP budget tour when you can battle? I'm gmt-4 and I can do it saturday
    jas61292
    jas61292
    I am also also gmt-4, and Saturday should be fine with me. I'm typically free then from whenever I wake up until late at night, so just about any time can work.
    Airwind
    Airwind
    10 pm gmt-5?
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Sure. That works.
    Hey, I had a question, are the Pokemon from the create-a-pokemon free for public use when properly credited? I really want to use some in a fan game project. If I need to ask the owner of each Pokemon, wherein I find info for contacting them?
    Lemme know when you'll be able to battle for the CAP tournament. My time zone is PDT and week days would work best for me.
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Hey, sorry for not getting back to you about yesterday. Some stuff came up and I was unavailable. If it is possible to play later today, that would be fantastic. If not, I'm unfortunately unavailable through the weekend, so I would let you have the win.
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    Today would work. How about 6:00edt/3:00pdt?
    jas61292
    jas61292
    That should be right around when I get home from work, so that works for me. I will jump online as soon as I am at my computer.
    forgot abt cap invitational, extension for sat? prefer to play over coinflip lol
    jas61292
    jas61292
    I also forgot, haha. If we can get an extension, Saturday would work well for me.
    RKD
    RKD
    just vm whenever
    hey big fella we have to play for CC, get together with a time and date. Im literally crying from now till the 29th so im sure it cannot hurt
    jas61292
    jas61292
    I could do most times over the weekend, or monday night. Whatever is good for you.
    Snorlax in the way
    Snorlax in the way
    yo yo like 7-8 PM EST tomorrow ?
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Sure
    Just saying you spelt "Bolderdash" wrong in the CAP Prevo Name Poll. Maybe you'd want to fix that or your vote won't count.
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Thanks for pointing that out
    hi there, when would you like to battle for seasonal?
    Eris
    Eris
    i'm going to be away because of school camp until saturday night, which I believe should be friday night for you, i hope that isn't causing too much trouble. I will be free the entire weekend so anytime should be good for me
    jas61292
    jas61292
    I'm probably free most of the weekend, so that should be fine
    Eris
    Eris
    hey, i'm so sorry but i just got home from the camp this morning as it was delayed by an extra night because of an issue. I don't think we could get a time before the deadline so honestly take the win, i'm very sorry for all the wait and trouble
    hey man we're paired for ssnl, im GMT -4 and am normally most free to play during the weekend just hmu with a time and I'll see if we can make it work :]
    Is there any reason why the concept poll thread is still unlocked? I can't tell with regular CAP projects lol
    jas61292
    jas61292
    No. I just forgot to lock it after I posted the results. Thanks for pointing that out though.
    Yo jas I'm ur seasonal opp, am bst when can play?
    jas61292
    jas61292
    high, I'm est, so like 5 hours behind you, iirc. I can do Wednesday or Thursday evening, or most times on Friday or Saturday.
    Jho
    Jho
    Sound I'll try catch you on around those times
    We play for the next tribal survivor thing // SM ou, I'm gmt-7 do you want a bo1 or bo3
    jas61292
    jas61292
    I'm GMT -4, and can do most evenings/nights. bo1 is fine with me, but I don't care too much either way.
    PD
    PD
    Bo1 then , I can play tonight at like 6-7 my time
    jas61292
    jas61292
    That's fine with me.
    Hey jas, we're facing off in randdubs for survivor. Are you available tomorrow evening? Also, bo1 or bo3?
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Yeah, that should be fine. bo3 is what I would prefer, but I don't care too much.
    Hey I'm going to go ahead and just post the nect poll. You've had over 2 days to see what moves I banned so I figured if you wanted to use your GL powers to change my banlist that you would have done so already. And for the poll I'm just slating all the legal entries like everyone else has been doing so there shouldn't be any problems there.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    But if I've ended up doing something you disagree with and you want to step in and use your GL powers, you should definitely feel free to. In that case, just stop the poll and do whatever else you feel is necessary.
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Yeah, I had no objections to any of the bans (or not banned moves).
    Sorry it's been a few days, but we're paired for CAP Seasonals. I'm GMT -5 and ideally we can play sometime at nigh. Any day other than Thursday works fine.
    jas61292
    jas61292
    I'm gmt -4, so not that far off, and I also am good to play pretty much any night other than Thursday. Tomorrow would probably be ideal for me, but if you see me on any other time there is a good chance I could play whenever.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Tomorrow night then works for both of us, so let's do it then.
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Hi. I should be able to battle almost any time the rest of the night. I see you are in the CAP discord room, so if you don't see me on PS whenever you are available, just shoot me a message over there, and I should be able to get on PS quickly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…