makiri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it's me

KATYA

i went into supreme beast mode

like i just.. i don't even know lol i am just THAT good at tennis

we were evenly matched in the beginning until she managed to break my serve to go up *3-2 after i played a sloppy game. there were about six deuces and a couple of death stares (i forgot to mention how much i fucking hate this skanktits, i will tell you about it another time) until she went up game point for 4-2*. i won 16 of the 19 points played from there to win 6-3.

yeah. i'm that good
    it was for some kids' salvation ok

that's good, hope you get a definite answer & can go home soon. yeah we'll work on it & finish it up

yeah they never die lol

thx :] see you friday!
    yeah yeah chill out i'll still post a milestone later, it was too much effort to wait to post until i got it done !!

no one will remember it wasnt really 2k later anyway
    i am just forgetful + eager to make the notification slug off.

we did a lot of cleaning and helped with a food truck and broke onto a soccer field to play with little kids and chilling on the beach because we had free time. it was chill.

ah that sucks :[ hopefully you can return soon, it sounds like it's been too long & you need to get away from the situation and return to normal living.

thanks it did. lol i haven't fed my fish since christmas probably.. good thing they never die :]

anyways i go to camp tomorrow until friday soo i'll see you then i guess as i won't have internet for the ~4 days i'll be gone.
    ofc i view the VM and forget to reply :B

LA was really fun, us girls had a great time being thugs. dumb boys could have slugged off but w/e.

how is ny going? hope all is well.

if you get a chance check my fb and click 'help a friend' on the happyaquarium chest rescue thing.. you don't have to load the game i don't think just click 'help' so i can rescue this animal and hope it's a whale to turn against smackjack YEA
    nah man, fake hedo is all ours, he actually had a pretty ragetacular article after he found out hedo got moved
    Lol wtf nigga?! Where you been at?! Btw, you don't need to be home to play P.O.
    I thought you'd seen the Hitmontop already. =P He's been used since Seattle ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…