CPrime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahaha well living in Canberra, Australia I will NEVER EVER have a Pokemon tournament within driving distance EVER, I think it's pretty safe to say ;)
    Yeah VGC style sun teams would be hella more effective, I reckon...but I am really not a big fan of doubles. And dread 5th gen's triples! Yeah 5th gen will be cool, but I hope we can keep battling in 4th gen, as I've really only just started that this year...
    I think they tend to be much more effective in UU or even NU...but yeah, not so great in OU unfortunately :( it could work sometimes though! You'd just have to put it together really well..

And I think permanent rain would just break rain dance teams :P
    My current rain team which has been reasonably successful is Starmie lead, mixed Kingdra, special Ludicolo (OMG SO GREAT), Kabutops, Swampert and Jolteon...I know that Azelf and Bronzong and Scizor are like the 'done things' on rain teams but I just HATE doing the 'done thing', specially if it involves Zong and Scizor...I pretty much just refuse to use them. :P However, I have been planning on trying out a Rachi lead, also a Zapdos lead, and maybe sticking in Nite for the OMG WTF factor and for the SHIT SHIT RAIN'S GONE situations :P

And the way he's going, he will be by the end of the week. Omg, distribution is really NOT THAT HARD to get...and he doesn't even have the OTs on any of the events, or anything but the ingame OTs on anything else...sigh...
    Haha not at all...EV training gets very old, very fast :P and actually, weather ball Raikou could be pretty cool in a rain team...*sigh* I really love rain dance teams, possibly cos I love water Pokemon so much ^^
    Cool, thanks, this guy will be awesome for one of my many rain teams XD (I've been meaning to make one myself, but prolly won't get around to it for a while..like, November...XD)
    Sorry, can't trade right now, eifi is acting up
    I'll see if it works in about an hour, is that okay?
    No problem. I'll let you know as soon as I can get it to you, but I'm not sure when that might be because my friends that live around here all have WPA2 encrypted routers (safety ftl)
    It's done, and sitting in my PC, the problem is my DS won't connect to the wifi :( I'm terribly sorry about this, but my old router fried in a storm, and the new router is WPA2 encrypted, so my DS Lite won't connect to it, but my bro's DSi is supposed to be able to, but for some reason it doesn't allow it. ;/
    I like these

…and here’s the second!
    Riolu – Battle Frontier
    Adamant – Inner Focus – UT Level 1
    Crunch

[IMG]
    Shiny Kabutops is like the coolest thing ever. Green!
    Kabuto – Cinnabar Island
    Jolly – Swift Swim – UT Level 1
    31/31/31/~/31/31
    Could I have this?

Green Bronzong is awesome! This thing can actually sweep in Trick Room, believe it or not.
    Bronzor – Bellchime Trail
    Relaxed – Levitate – UT Level 1
    31/31/31/~/31/0
    Trick Room
    That is WAY longer than I need, I could finish this within 3 hours. But could you pick them up tomorrow? I'll finish about 2 tonight around 1:00am then the other one tomorrow if that's okay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…