Shroomisaur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PK Gaming actually made the necessary edits, so you won't need to do anything. I hope you had a good Christmas vacation, though.
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    Heh I just saw that myself. You probably noticed that I would've agreed with your suggestions anyway (I've been a fan of Knock Off + WW Mandi ever since BW NU)! Hope your new year is off to a good start as well!
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    Heck all PK had to do was move my comments about Knock Off up from OO to Moves like I'd been hinting at anyway, lol.
    Hey, I hope you take a look at the small change I made to the Mandibuzz set.
    Kalre
    Hey man what are the props and cons of Impish or Bold on Mandibuzz ?
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    I certainly will! Sorry for being away from Smogon longer than anticipated, but I'll get everything back up to speed :)
    I've read a lot of recent posts by you, especially Gourgeist, Gogoat, and Trevenant, and it's very impressive! I'm a big grass enthusiast, so I like seeing people with meaningful posts beyond "eww, grass type, garbage - next"
    Thanks! And yeah, optimizing EV spreads is something I like to do in my free time...which happens to be nearly all the time now. Yay for Winter Break!
    Please add me, I'm in desperate need for a ditto safari QQ.

I got a Wooper, Dugtrio, Diggersby safari

FC: 2208-5991-9985

Thanks in advance :)
    Oh, man, then that must have meant your mandibuzz analysis was like the third you ever wrote! You've got a ton of potential; I had no idea you were this new a contributor :)
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    Actually you're exactly right, that WAS my third ever analysis, haha. It's always something I've wanted to do for Smogon, but I never felt I had enough experience until this gen. I'm over the big hurdle now though :)
    Yo man, I can't respond to your post in the Gengarite thread because off topic, so I'll do it here.

That thread you linked, had me laughing freaking hard.

GJ on putting some humor in an otherwise flamebait thread.
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    Thanks, that's exactly why I did... I remembered lol-ing in that old thread from back when there was a firestorm about banning Chomp, so it seemed appropriate. haha
    farranpoison
    farranpoison
    Man, it seemed like I missed out on some good times. I had joined the site since '11 but never really been involved until BW2/XY. Too bad, I probably would have gotten a kick out of the ragefests in earlier gens.
    Great avatar imo ^.^
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    Ha thanks, I made it way back when I first joined... best 20 minutes in MS Paint I've ever spent, huh?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    lol totally :>
    Hey! I like Bulbasaur, he's one of my favorite Pokemon of all time.
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    Glad you think so too! I created this username/avatar to merge my two all-time favorite Pokemon.
    discovered some new tm's for gourgeist; might want to check them out. wow is one of them
    Alright if that's your choice, though I do feel bad for not being able to give you the Uxie...
    Shroomisaur, my... my... I got nothin'. Anyways, want to try that trade again?
    91-8375-73331 Intense and long Ou battle yo. Do it when you a lot of spare time. The team I'm using is 11/8 atm and mainly lost because of

A game with 4 focus punch crits on celebi in a row
    A game with 3 stone edge misses in a row
    A game where my zone got frozen

So I think it does pretty good :P
    Yes, real life reared it's ugly head, but I'm back. It's going to take a while to get back in the news loop, but I'll manage it somehow...!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…