Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can trade it too you as a Clefairy holding a Moon stone. Then you can evolve. If it doesn't get MG, then I'll keep trading you new ones until it does. Sound good?
    I'm online now, VM me if you come online and are ready to recieve the Clefable (in that form for checking its ability). I left Encore as the last move (after your 3 request moves).
    Tonights a bit busy, I have to complete a tourney battle then go to soccer practice (I'm pretty pressed in between). Could we trade tommorow night? I have nothing tommorow.
    Email's been sent, enjoy the poke, and nice doing business with you :)
    Oh, I'll just send it via pkm file then, that's easier (and faster) for me.
    PM me your email and I'll send it ASAP :)
    Normally I charge 2 credits for the Shiny legendaries in my thread, but I'm fine with it for this one.

You around to do this now? It's getting pretty late here. *yaawwwnn*
    FC: 2665 8368 9197 (HG)

Which FC will you be using?
    Cleffa is done. I can trade tommorow, but I'm busy tongiht :/ does that work for you?
    My DS has been mucking about with WiFi lately (getting on and then D/Cing ASAP), but I'm happy to give it a go :)
    If that doesn't work, I might be able to send you the *.pkm if that's any use to you? Which poke you after anyways?
    Sorry no, I've been busy with homework lately, I will be free on Wednesday so I will probably take that time to get my stuff cloned
    Those 3 pokes are what I would be re-deeming the credits for. So just those 3, and nothing else.
    Deal. Give me a few days to do it. I may be finished it for Sunday. What about redis info? I usually make these things semi-redis for me and the person I breed it for, are you fine with that? Or do you insist on making it fully redis or something?
    Sort of, I think. Regardless, I still have the parents, so I could also do the whole thing again if necessary (if I don't have an egg). Whatever I need to do.

Interested?
    I can get the Clefairy you want. See my post in your thread. BTW, it would come as a level 9 UT Clefable (but it still knows Encore) because I need a quick way to check its ability after transfering (so I happiness evolve while its on Emerald, then use a simple moon-stone to check its ability (can only tell when it evolves) when I get it on Platinum).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…