Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! we are finally both online! Wanna battle on the Pokemon Online server? (SU is down)
    Hey bud, it has been a while so I better get to bed. Maybe I'll see you on tommorow at the same time arranged (9:30pm GMT+11/11:30am GMT+1).

EDIT: Is any earlier than the arranged time possible? Like half an hour or so?
    Hey dude, I am on PO as SU is down. Signed in as Vaz, hope you get on soon...
    (Posting from iPod)
    Hey man, I am so sorry I could not be on then, I got caught up with something important in real life ): I feel terrible now as I really wanted to get the battle over and done with. If you can be on the very same time tommorow, I promise you our battle will be done.
    Thanks.
    Hi!

Tommorow I will be on at 10:00pm GMT+11 (12:00pm noon your time in GMT+1). If you are able to be on then (or less than two hours before if you preferred), please be online at both the forums and Smogon's Pokemon Online server.

Thank you, bye!
    Hey, I managed to get on this time, if you log on and see me, give me a shout, if not, another day.
    I should be able to do that, for now we have to wait until the prediction tourney date, but I should be able to make it that time in the days to come.
    Hi, we got paired up for the ST7 R3. I live in GMT+11, so is around this time another day good for you?
    WOW YOU WERE ON JUST NOW AND YOU LEFT FFFFFF ITS 1 in the morning over here
    get back on
    I will be popping on and off IRC (#dreamworld) and Smogon throughout the day tomorrow and if we don't see each other then the next day also. Happy New Year to you too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…