Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the nice comments about my ditto you made in the "Discuss My Pokemon" Thread, and congradulations on your flawless Adamant Technician Smeargle. :D I wish you the best of luck in future RNGing projects. :)
    Oh, lol. That's alright. And I have fodder already, haha. But I'll give you some freebies for your thread. :> And you should go to sleep, lol. Although I shouldn't be talking since I fell asleep at 3:30 or something. And I guess that's good. c:
    Yeah, sure.
    And KIP WOULD BE LAZY TO HELP YOU OUT!
    Darn you KIP!!! Lol. Jk. Sort of.

Tell me what you need
    Jeez. I suppose it's Summer where you are but still. The high today was 50, lol.

Alright then. Preferring the normal Deoxys or speed, or all of them if possible. Natures for all of them would be:
    Speed: Hasty, Jolly and Timid.
    Attack: Hasty and Naive.
    Defense: Calm and Bold.
    Normal: Hasty and Naive.
    Those work? :o
    Also, I didn't notice you credited me, thanks!
    I knew that, haha. The hottest it's been here is 50 degrees. >_>

I would say yes...but lately I haven't felt the need to wi-fi, so I won't be on too much. muffinhead, SolarPowerX and -Red- all can though. Or just ask for a reliable cloner in the SQSR thread who can be online often.
    riskis impish beldum flawless
    despotars fighter rilou 31/31/31/x/31/31
    karmlee's mence 31/31/31/x/31/31
    okay cool. theres alot of them i need haha. (i love deoxys) ill just list them for the time being.
    ---
    Deoxys attk form(meteor mash)
    -adamant
    -modest
    -jolly
    -timid
    -----------
    Deoxys defense form (counter mirrorcoat)
    -sassy
    -realxed
    -bold
    -calm
    -impish
    -careful
    hello were you able to get the deoxys from eminem's giveaway? if so i am very intrested in trading for them tell me if youd consider trading with me thanks
    Yeah, you can't pick up the call, nor recieve one. Like the Pokegear can't be ringing at all.
    But since you're not tossing eggs, or anything. It should be fairly easier to get the egg without any extra calls.

your very welcome. Nah, nothing need. I'm glad to be of help.
    The only out going calls that affect the Shiny Egg part of the breeding process is Joey. Any incoming calls by anyone, affects it badly. So you want to avoid getting any of them.
    If you do happen to get a call before the daycare man has the egg, it's most likely not going to work, and you'll have to restart.

Irwin calls will not affect your shiny egg, just the IV's it will get. Since you're just going for the shiny part, you won't need to worry about IV's just yet.
    Yeah, Winters is right. Make sure there's no egg in the daycare currently, hit your seed, call Joey once, then walk until there's an egg and save. That should give you shiny.

The other problem might be that you're not using International parents and you had that box checked off in the RNG Reporter.
    Please do repost it here. Normally I wouldn't be so lazy, but Kyurem is giving me trouble.
    Don't bother ditching eggs, unless if you have an even frame for the shiny egg.
    As your process can be severely eased by doing 1 thing.

So if you're wanted a frame 3 egg, you call Joey once. It advances the shiny egg frame by 2. So than your egg will be that of frame 3.
    Just make sure to call Joey before the egg is produced by the daycare man.

Also, the reason why you might have gotten to frame 4. Did you receive or send any phone calls while you were throwing eggs away?
    I don't have Eminem's but I have Mews for quite a few natures. Could I get the Deoxyses from you though? Since I can't convert files.

Lol, the fact that my camera made the picture really dark helps.

Was hoping for opinions on the computer ones. :B I prefer the open eye I think but I'm not sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…