Nickscor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds good I will start getting the egg moves on it. And I know people don't really care for hatch locations anymore since they apparently disappear in 5th gen but anywhere specific you want it hatched? Do you also want rights to trade?
    Ok, what are the rights? I'll add it in now, since I'm updating anyways. :] Thanks!

The Krabby is fully-redis, if you want to add it to your thread ^_^
    Kk cya on, Also what did you have in mind for a BP (if you thought of one)
    EDIT: Thank you for the trade :)
    I never done a BP for anyone yet so I will give it a shot :) but if I don't have the parent already it may take awhile for me to search around if you want certain egg moves on the Poke, What would you like? Oh and I don't need a nickname for Bayleef. And did you feel like trading 2 for 2 for now? Or did you want me to finish whatever BP then trade all 3 during 1 trade.
    How bout "Flora" and can you teach it Body Slam opposed to counter? I'd appreciate it greatly ^^
    Yeah, I'd rather just wait till tomorrow. It's not that you have bad timing, it's just that I have to sleep earlier than usual today since I stayed up late yesterday :P
    Ok, sure :] But, since I'm not supposed to be online now (I should be asleep) I can't get out of my bed to get my AR, so I can't clone the pokemon you need. If I don't have a spare clone, we'll have to wai till tomorrow. Would you like the UT Krabby, or EVd Kingler?

4254 5670 1756
    Very nice! Is it possible for a nickname i know it will be a hassel but i can throw in a poke from my thread if you can get me a nicknamed copy ^^
    How long do you think it'll take? I have to take a shower then go to bed.
    Hey, are you able to trade now, or are you still getting the Seviper over to your game? :]
    Its not the font... Its just me! I am kinda thick headed sometimes... Or so my brother says...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…